• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Polar Sport Flip-over Off the market

Polar sport 2-man flip-over sled-type fishhouse. Heavy-duty sled and canvas and good zippered door. 2 seats and 2 rod holders. Collapsed size- 65" long, 33"wide (Sled), 24"tall.

Set-up size- 72" wide(including sled,)68" tall, and 62" long(Floor area)Very comfortable, pulls easy, sets up in seconds. Fits into back of Grand Cherokee. Have $425 into it. $300 or B.O. This is like new condition. Pics avail.

Scott Seidl

Alex., MN

[email protected]

The inlaws have decided to take it.

Thanks to all who inquired about it.

do you still have it?? pictures and how old is it?? I live north of the cities and wondering if I do gett it how can we get it to me?? Would ups ship it?

I picked it up 2 years ago new. I don't know how ups would ship it. I will ask the ups guy when he comes in.

Price reduced $275.00 now, I don't have the garage space for it.

ethan77 reply to my 1st post and I can send pics.

UPS said about $25-$30 to ship it, but they want it either in a box or broken down into a few boxes. If someone wants it I might be able to meet 1/2 way if not too far of a drive.

I put new reflective tape on the corners every year, it does stick pretty good.

LandSeller

Mooseman,

I need your e-mail for pics.

All others have been sent.

Landseller1 (Scott Seidl)