• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi, New here, moving to Duluth in Jan

Wade Joseph

Just want to say hi and to let all of you know that the fish will be loosing sleep as soon as they find out I am moving to Duluth. If I am not fishing, its because Duck or Deer season is open.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Wade welcome to FM and Duluth. Stop by the BWCA/Duluth/Range forums.

Wade....Welcome to FishingMinnesota.com! We are always happy to have a new name on deck. Good move on both counts! And by all means, do hit on the Dulth forum and have Surface Tension help you "wade" thru the clan found there!

Again, welcome to this site! Enjoy yourself and don't be a stranger!

Welcome and feel free to join me and S.T. and the rest of our "Clan" on the Duluth/BWCA forum. If we are lucky C.T. will drop in too. grin.gif

Welcome.. Jump on in on any or all the boards.. I look forward to reading your posts!

I look forward to seeing you around. You say you duck hunt? How's the season been for you?

Welcome to FM Wade! laugh.gif

If you ever get up North to fish Vermilion be sure to check the Lake Vermilion forum for currant fishing info.! wink.gif

Cliff

Been hunting the Miss river here down by La Crosse. Hunting has been pretty slow. Too many cidiots who skybust and crowd others out.

Welcome Wade, look forward to reading your posts and sharing information with another sportsman.

Matt Phelps

[Note from admin: please read forum policy before posting again]