• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Explain your name...

Bobby Bass

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bobby Bass

• PierBridge

• sachem longrifle

• pascooter94

Spent most of my life South of the Mason-Dixon line, but moved to Sodak three years ago. SD wasn't a State at the time of the Civil War, so it may not be a completely accurate moniker wink.gif

I run a laboratory machine shop that makes one-of-a-kind apparatus's for 35 depts at the U. The Prof's think up the idea and I build whatever it takes to make it work. Some of the prof's started calling me "Mr. Wizard" cause they couldn't figure out how I was able to build some of their trickier designs.

Vhen I took and got off da boat from Norvay, dey took and tried to give me a new name, sometink like Chat Johnson or sometink like dat. I said "No vay, I like dis name dat my mutter took and gave me."

Dey let me keep it, den.

All da kits in school did not like me much vunce da teacher started using my name as spellink verds.

j=Josh

bell=Bellows

1981=date of birth

I made this username a long time ago and just kept it as every user name I need to simplify things.

Name of our island here on LOTW, just stuck. (Even though I'm not the true owner of the island)

Mine's pre-Simpsons-Duffman, goes back to the days when we'd play Sega. My buddy Greg was G-Man so I in turn became DuffMan. Nobody, and I mean nobody could stop the patented Duffman maneuver for a sure goal in NHL 91!!!! grin.gif

Hard Core Eye Hunter, Any spare time I have and regaardless of the weather I am either fishing or thinking about fishing walleyes.

In high school, my pool playing buddies started calling me Big Julie.

It resurfaced a few years ago.

laugh.gif

Its just the name my folks gave me.....

"fishhead" is my nickname, because fishing is like a drug, and I do a lot of it!

The ones in our house that like to fish and spend time on this site are girls...fishing chicks.

Quote:

Name of our island here on LOTW, just stuck. (Even though I'm not the true owner of the island)

Always thought that was your last name.

Some think my Nick has to do with a particular honey hole/area I fish, but it's not I promise... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

It was the only thig I could get the site to accept the nite I registered. I usually wear stripped overhauls, some call me bibs, others high pockets. crazy.gif

Remember back to the real wrestling days of the AWA? I liked Sergeant Slaughter the best. I had a chance to meet and talk with him a few times, and he's a hell of a guy. My absolute, hands-down favorite fish is the Slab(crappie). Combine the two favorites and you get Sergeant Slabber!

Well I had been out of fishing for around 7 years. I was very excited about my new rods and reels I had bought. I had never used IM7 or IM8 rods before and when I did get to use them I was amazed at the sensitivity that the have. So after that I couldn't wait to jig(the bottom) and Jerk(as in jerkbait).

The guy you should call for Mortgage work. wink.gif Not John R, John S, or Jon T. Always Call Jon Petrowske (Jonny P!) wink.gifgrin.gif

I fish the river (used to wade, now boat) am known to be a bit of a nut when wading, and (no its not biblical) the 316 was for Stone Cold Steve Austin!

I was known as the riverrat when i was about 10 because I would ride my bike down to the river almost every day. It's my only nick name that has anything to do with fishing, 56 is my football number.

I have my 100 ton U.S.C.G. masters lic.

worked in the Gulf of Mexico running off shore boats,...

everyone called me capt. kev, (Captain Kevin) smirk.gif