• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Explain your name...

Bobby Bass

Any time someone sees me catch a few walleye and asks "Hey, what they bite'n on?" I tell them Corn... Just get yourself a can of corn!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bobby Bass

• PierBridge

• sachem longrifle

• pascooter94

So Haaad

Just a saying that a buddy of mine uses. He wiped out stepping out of the ice shack and said, "Ow, that ice is so haaaad!"

Heartman - was 45 and had successful open-heart surgery. You'll note the was - it was 5 years ago.

I'm fairly new to the state of MN and the hunting and fishing that goes along with it, thus the MNRookie part...78 is the year I was born.

Many many moons ago I took 1st place in a cheeseburger eating contest in Detroit Lakes. After that, the name just stuck - eventually it just got shortened to 'Cheeser'.

Quote:

My name is Mike, and I program CNC Machines for a living, so CNCMike seemed like a no brainer.

grin.gif maybe you could help out a friend of mine who inexplicably bought a CNC machine and has no clue on how to use it and it's just sitting in his garage...DOH!

b1gf1sh1... peeps had bigfish1 already frown.gif.. but it means i go for big fish 1st and formost. if i'm getting 19-20'' eyes and bigger lures don't produce bigger fish i move... there it is grin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

My name is Mike, and I program CNC Machines for a living, so CNCMike seemed like a no brainer.

grin.gif maybe you could help out a friend of mine who inexplicably bought a CNC machine and has no clue on how to use it and it's just sitting in his garage...DOH!

You gotta be pullin my leg?!?! confused.gif

CNC stands for Computerized Numerical Control. It is machine shop equipment, Lathes, Mills, Drilling machines etc.

I was at the bar watching the Gopher Bison game and at the end of the game a guy stood up and yelled "Gopher Nation" and I thought the sarcasm was hillarious. Pretty big Gopher fan as well.

I own a Old Town Predator K140 Kayak that I hunt and fish from. I thought that Yakfisher sounded better than Yakhunter, but I hunt from it more than I fish.

• 5 months later...

during cold water periods I like to clean fish in the house and every time I always get some smart comment from the other half about the mess and the smell. My response is always the same.

"nothin says love like fishgutz"

Catch'em Clean"em Eat'em I am only 48 and already she says I'm a salty old dog and Fishgutz fits perfect. If your gonna fish with me be prepared for the all day'er and night'er. Step into the boat at your own risk your in for a long funny ride. With the ocasional verbal assult brought on by any sort of fishing good or so so. With any luck at all everyone goes home smell'in

like fishgutz.

p.s. be a good sport and clean up the mess.

Lets see how would I put. Oh yeah its been 6 months. Love those reef runners.

Nickname from a friend, back in highschool.Has something to do with my last name.

it comes from my drinking days. MY first name is Sean so I think in drunk speak Sean = Shiz.

my first truck was a cop magnet, no exhaust, two huge cb whips, off road lights/running lights and a few bumper stickers. so when i needed a new e-mail address my truck was called bearbait so often that became my e-mail so figured it would make a good display name here, it was either that or whitelightning (my cb handle)

Mine is an acronym from a Lone Eagle pistol chambered in 7mm-08 (LEP7MM) that I used to have.

I am a carpenter and I use to get in a lot of fights when I was younger and had a lot of one punch ko's so my friends started calling me the hammer.

Originally Posted By: Rivernut
Self explanitory. Often have an open seat, too.

Hey Rivernut, where do you fish at. If you have any open seat sometime and want some one to tag with ya shoot me an email at [email protected]

I was scratching my head, thinking of a name and one of my boys asked what I was thinking of and I told him, and instantly he said "Daddy, since you like to fix boats, what about The boatfixer?"

bundt = a cake AKA my last name.

2k = well the year 2000. when i became a computer junkie.

I regged bundt2k many moons ago on here, and must have miss typoed on this handle. so Im left with bunt2k.

mines simple. Spear when the hard water season is here, and bass fish the rest.