• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thought a few of you hunters would think this was cute.

Deitz Dittrich

actually, I cant take credit for it.. I just found it on the web and thought it was neat...

that is an actual picture of my manhood. I had to assemble 2 of those dumb things this weekend for the wife. i tried to tell her that the light up deer would be like the pink flamingo was 20 years ago but she didn't buy it.....

Catman, she'd have bought it if you lived in Wisconsin! grin.gif

Wish I'd have thought of it. Of course, it might have landed me in divorce court, but a guy's gotta have his priorities.

i just keep telling myself that some of this crap she has me doing might look not as dumb as spending a thousand dollars on a prairie dog rifle to someone else. I'm guessing i'm not the only man here who does stuff he doesn't want to......what should we do?