• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Getting Hungry.....

Caught this guy yesterday 4 p.m. in shallow (6-7FOW) Jig and minnow. Too bad these water temps can't last more than a month.

IMG_0332.jpg

Nice fish bassdoctor. Its fun catching thoose this time of year. I have been out that past few nights chasing them and finding a few. I am heading out in a little bit to try it tonight. It is supposed to be nice and calm. I can last a litle longer without the wind.

Say, did you ever get the email I sent you?

friendlyfisher

I held the fish captive until dark (5:30 pm) on Sunday. I could not get the delay on my camera to work. I never did, so I figured out a way to take a pic by myself anyway. The fish is still swimming.

Friendly, I sent an email to you yesterday. Since the email, my schedule has changed, I will be going out Thursday 1/2 day, Friday @ 4, and the weekend. Anytime you wanna hop in, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the one your neighbor has mounted in the garage. Are you sure that's not a replica you borrowed from someone? Just kidding! I suppose you got that out on Bavaria. cool.gif