• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Go Broncos

It's great to see FHS make the state football tournament. We'll be at SCSU for the game Friday night vs. Becker.

HI RON,

FALLS HAS A OUTSTANDING FOOTBALL TEAM, 3 BACKS THAT ARE AWESOME, ALSO HAVE A EXCELLENT DEFENSE...I TALKED TO STUART NORQUIST TODAY AT HARDEES AND HE SAID THEY WILL STAY WITH BECKER., IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE, AS BECKER HAS BEEN#1 THE WHOLE FOOTBALL SEASON(I THINK). IF THEY HAPPEN TO WIN, WHO KNOWS HOW FAR THEY COULD GO. IF BECKER PLAYS A TON OF GUYS, THEY MAY WEAR THE FALLS DOWN.

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

The new turf at St. Cloud State could be an advantage for the Falls if those guys are as fast as advertised.

I'll be there, too! I was up at the Hermantown game last Friday, but I really missed the show. I couldn't get there until the 2nd quarter started, and by that time the game was over. They will have a tough time against Becker. They've (Becker) blown-out everyone they have played and that is all against AAAA and AAAAA teams. I hope it's close at the end so we have a chance.

I wish falls the best of luck at the state tourney. although my experience with Becker and other teams from their area is that they are really tough and deep personel wise. Besides maybe it wouldnt hurt Mr. Nordquist to get thumped as he has been known for running up the score against weaker teams! just my opinion but I think hes a tyrant that deserves to get his lunch!!!!!!

OK...yeah...whatever....

HEY MOOSE,

HOW ARE YOU DOING??? SUPPOSE YOUR STILL IN THE HUNTING MODE. ANY BIG BULLS???

I THINK ALL THE COACHES IN THE AREA LOVE RUNNING THE SCORE UP ON EACH OTHER, WHEN OTHERS HAVE A BETTER TEAM THEN THE BRONCOS, THEY RETURN THE FAVOR. HOWEVER, ONE THING YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH IS STUARTS COACHING ABILITIES, HE IS ONE OF THE BEST COACHES IN MINNESOTA HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY. HE IS ALSO A FINE PERSON. I HAVE HAD IN THE HONOR OF GUIDING STUART ON THE WATER & HE IS A VERY NICE MAN. HE ACTUALLY SHOULD BE COACHING IN DIVISION 1 RANKS OR MAYBE THE PROS. THERE HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE PARENTS IF THEIR CHILD DOESN'T GET TO PLAY, AND HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RUNNING THE SCORE UP. I KNOW HE IS VERY WELL RESPECTED IN I FALLS, RIGHTFULLY SO, HE IS A LEGEND, KIND OF LIKE LARRY ROSS!!!

SINCERELY,

FISHMIESTER

OUCH...BRONCOS...GOT THROTTLED!!! ITS OBVIOUS BECKER HAS BIG TIME FIRE POWER. MY GUESS THEY WALK THRU AS STATE CHAMPS. NICE SEASON FOR THE BRONCOS.

SINCERELY,

FISHMIESTER

I couldn't get to the game until the start of the second quarter and it was over by then. Too bad, great season. Becker had twice the roster and they're perennial favorites in the area.

Yeah, it's a different brand of football down here, no doubt about it. I have to admit I left at halftime and had supper at the House of Pizza. I knew the Broncs couldn't come back. Kind of says something about northern MN football when one of the best teams from north of Hwy. 2 gets beat that bad. (Actually no northern teams will be at the Dome except for Cromwell) They did have a good season though. It was fun to watch them during the season. Now I can concentrate on the last weekend of deer season and then...ICEFISHING! Bring on that ice!!! grin.gif

HEY 89 BRONCO,

SEEMS TO ME...YOU FORGOT TO MENTION A SMALL ANOUNCEMENT, SOMETHING ABOUT A DIAMOND??? A LITTLE ANGEL TOLD ME DOUGGIE BOY IS GETTING MARRIED!!! HERE IS SOME ADVICE FROM A 27 YEAR VET...EXPLAIN TO HER THAT YOU FISH & YOU FISH ALOT!!! SO IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME, YOU HAD BETTER LIKE TO FISH, OTHERWISE I WILL BE ASKING ANOTHER LADY TO SEND THE PICTURE OF HER BOAT. SERIOUSLY, MY WIFE NEVER ONCE HAS GOTTEN MAD AT ME FOR GOING FISHING. SOMETIMES SHE CHOOSES TO GO ALONG FISHING & I WELCOME THAT, BUT IF SHE CHOOSES NOT TOO., SHE HAS NEVER SAID I WOULD RATHER YOU DIDN'T GO. SO ANYWAY, YOU BETTER SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT...BEFORE YOU EXCHANGE THOSE VOWS!!! ANYWAY I'M HAPPY FOR YOU...I THINK!!!

SINCERELY,

FISHMIESTER

Hey Fishmiester! Thanks. She knows what I like to do and let's me do it. In fact, she's the one who decided where my bear-head is going in the living room. The deer-head we are still discussing... smirk.gif She's not the outdoor type and doesn't come from an outdoor family, but she knows how important it is to me and she knows it's a HUGE part of my life. I'm very lucky. Thanks for the congrats and the advice!

On another note, you must know by now my parents bought a place down by Virginia? That's OK, though. I'll still be icefishing Rainy from time to time. It's nice to be on a lake and not see another icehouse or person for miles.