• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Don't do it, Rick!!!

Rick,

I know every year you make the big move switching the ice fishing forum to the top of the heap. However, for those of us who reluctantly make this switch over each year, give us another week or two, will ya? I'm convinced that the move you make on this website actually causes the weather to turn cold. Look at the facts- each and every year you've made the switch placing the ice fishing forum to the top, the weather has gotten much colder immediately thereafter. So... hold off for a while longer and our great weather should hold out for a while.

Thanks from a reluctant ice fisherman.

Yeah, definatley do it...I had 7 months of open water fishing, I would like atleast 3 good months of ice.

It's Time!!!! grin.gif

Looks like you may be a little outnumbered Scoot!

BRING ON THE ICE!!! Umm er ah on second thought there is some duck hunting left to do... never mind. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Keep it the way it is! I love both open water and ice fishing, but with natural gas prices that are supposed to be thru the roof...I can live with a shorter hard water season.

I wish you would have moved it a couple of weeks ago- I've been ready for a while now!

using the boat this weekend and putting it away then,so anytime thereafter is fine,had the clam out yesterday airing

out in the sunshine,by next week i would be ready for ice

Keep the warm. I'm not ready for ice yet. But on the other hand it might get the deer moving. tongue.gif

I WANT ICE!!! Move the Icefishing Forum up. This weather is unseasonably warm. Cant wait for Ice up. I bought to many icefishing goodies that I am dying to try.

I've had the ice fishing itch for weeks now! And it's getting worse. I might not make it to ice fishing season before the convulsions start. Bring it on!

Put two ice forums at the top. Maybe that will bring the ice on twice as fast. These 50's and 60's have to end soon.

Do it like yesterday already... While your at it do what ever you can to get 4" of snow by tomorrow deer hunt in Grand Rapids... Thanks!

After reading all this, I'm forced to conclude that Rick is resonsible for global warming. ooo.gif

RICK? RESPONSIBLE? Get with it. He's never around long enough to claim responsiblity for much of anything. lol (Sorry dude, I had to)

Winter is apond us, time for ice grin.gif the boats are stored, have been for a couple of weeks. I starting to go through withdrawls, have not had a rod in my hand for some time, the twitching has begun to get worst. cold showers stop working, I need the feeling of ice under my feet. Rick is a matter of survial don't delay POST NOW grin.gif

O

Yeah...the 'rotation' can happen any time now. After spending Friday in the boat on Lake Miltona, on Saturday I 'rotated the garage'. Winterized the boat and motor (and lawn mowers), put them to the back for the winter, and got out the snowblower and got it ready to go (might need it tomorrow night...).

I, for one, do not fear the change. It is time for ice fishing to take it's rightful place atop the forums listing...