• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have been fishing the Blue Earth River below the Rapidan Dam for the last three years. My fishing partner and I have had some good luck with the eyes and smaller cats recently. I have heard stories and seen pictures of some big fish in this area, but I have not seen one on my line yet. This lucked changed this week. I caught a 27in eye and a 43in pike. Two nice fish for this resource!!

Despite the joy of these two large fish. I'm troubled with all the trash on the banks. Why can't individuals care out what they brought with them. It's sad to see sportsman pollute the water they fish.

Quote:

It's sad to see sportsman pollute the water they fish.

That is the opposite of this. They are NOT sportsmen.

A true sportsman will clean and take care of his enviroment.

I am glad it's working good for you, that was a nice fish....

Honu,

I agree. Kind of makes a guy sick to see litter on the ground. Hopefully they will get some common sense!!!

Nice fish!!!!! wink.gifA 43 inch pike is something alot of people travel a long distance and somtetimes never catch. KUDOS on that BIG walleye too!!!

GOOD FISHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!