• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Whitetail Wisdom

Studer

Have any of you had the pleasure of reading this incredibly informational book on Whitetailed-deer? I got it from the North American Hunting Club and started reading it and was amazed at the priceless information in this book. I honestly feel a lot more confident in the whitetail woods after reading this book. If you have not read it or heard of it, join the NAHC and GET IT. I can not get my nose out of this book. Read it over and over again and can't get enough. A definent must have for any whitetail hunter!!

I have read that book at leat 4 times now and in the past week I have been reading it again before I dream of that big buck that I am going to shoot in less then 12 hours.

Excellent book, very well written, and loaded with info. grin.gif