• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Good luck Whitetail hunters

Whether you are chasing the elusive walleye or the elusive buck this weekend, good luck. I had a very exciting day in the woods yesterday, but the only blood I saw was from my own finger. I had decided a couple of weeks ago that I was going to try and arrow a buck with my recurve this year and now I am second guessing. I missed 2 different 8 pointers yesterday. Both were the case of lack of patience I'm sad to admit. When using a recurve, it is a little different ball game and I lost!! Fun to be out and experiencing this anyway. They are looking for does, BIGTIME!!

Good luck and be safe,

Walleyedan

Thats a bummer Dan but exciting none the less. You are right about the Bucks really chasing now. My fiance Rene arrowed her first archery whitetail a few evenings ago. A beautiful 8 pointer. She called him in with a grunt call. I'm hoping to get a chance at one this afternoon. Fins or not, whitetails are what it's all about. Good luck in your chase with the recurve.

Jason Erlandson

Hi Jason,

Send congratulations to Rene. That is awesome! Good luck tonight. I don't know what to do next time out, stick with my recurve, use my sony (camera) or tune in the compound. Decisons, decisions!!

See Ya,

Dan