• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone know where the show is in the big city? All I know its going on the weekend of dec 3

How late does the show run on Sunday? I will be down there for other obligations Sunday-Wednesday.

Show should last to mid to late afternoon sunday. I found out Russ and the general boys will be there. We will be going down sat morn and perhaps cabellas in the afternoon

Thanks Ripstick,

I've missed it the past few years but am pretty pumped I will be able to catch the tail end of it and maybe be able to score some deals, not really sure what I need though but Im sure I'll find something.

cool.gif heres one for a good sat. Ice show sat am. Then 33 miles north to cabelas in the afternoon. Really isnt much out of the way.