• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD: STRIKEMASTER LAZER MAG ULTRA - REDUCED PRICE

SOLD: Strikemaster Lazer Mag Ultra Ice Auger. Purchased in 2003. Hardly used. Runs and looks like new. 9" auger with 12" extention and 2 new sets of blades. $275

I have a 12 guage over/under shotgun,"pioneer" made by felix sarasketa,that I will trade for your auger.

• 2 weeks later...

It was purchased in '03. It is a 2 hp unit. I don't have a digital camera so I don't have pictures to load. I can tell you that I have been on the ice 4 times with it. The auger looks and runs like new. I also have 2 sets of new blades for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where are you located? If you are near the metro, I'd give you $250.00 cash if it's newer and ready to go.

stubrazier, Thanks for the offer. I just reduced the price from $300 to $275. This deal includes approximately $75 worth of extras (blades and extension). If I don't get any other offers over the next two weeks, I'll let you know.

This is a great deal where were you last year when i needed one someone better snatch this deal up quick

Give me a call on my cell and let me know where you live. I'd like to take a look as I plan to purchase new in the next week otherwise. 612.599.6702.

I live in Rogers but am traveling north for the holidays.