• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Reflex Bows?

Bobb-o

anyone shoot one of these? was looking at getting the Reflex Grizzly for next season, picked one up and drew it a couple of times at a sporting goods store and was real impressed with how it feels. also anyone know of any sporting goods stores that i would be able to shoot one of these bows before i buy one? preferably either in bemidji area or in the st. paul area

I have a reflex excursion that i've been really pleased with...does the job well and it's quiet. My friend has a grizzly that he likes. I picked mine up at Bwanas in Little Canada...guy there fixed me right up. Plus I could shoot there. I shot quite a few different bows until I decided on the reflex. I'm no expert...but I know I've been happy with it so far. And I'd go back to Bwanas in a heart beat.

I shoot a Reflex Buckskin, just bought it in December 2004 at the Owatonna Cabela's. Tried a couple PSE's but had a better feel with the Reflex. Really quick bow, and performed well this season, took my buck on Sunday with it.