• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just to see who will be attending.

I'll be there. I'll be smoking two turkeys. When I'm not doing that, I will be keeping an eye on Team Otter smirk.gif. Just kidding smirk.gif.

See you around 7am on the 8th.

I'll be there! Looking forward to it, should be a fun time!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Team Walleye is planning on being there, Muddog team walleye can keep an eye on T.O. while you are smoking the turkeys wink.gif

Based on my last 3 outings out there, you're going to get bored watching nothing! grin.gifgrin.gif

otter i think the pro staff should be on shore welcoming people as they come in. LOL guess if your fishing ill be after every species except walleyes laugh.gif

I'll be welcoming people to the get-together and when they come in. Heck, I may even say "hi" out on the water! grin.gifgrin.gif Looking forward to seeing you again. We'll find out if I taught you anything the last time we were on Washington, so don't let me down! grin.gif

I'm planning on being at Reel Fishing Tackle and Bait at about 6:30am. I'll probably stick around until about 7am and then head over to the access. See all of you either at the bait shop or at the access. This should be a fun event!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Ill be there late morning but there should be enough time to put a whooping on T.O. and that Matt guy,T.O.s secret weapon.I wont get to fish all day,but half a day beats nothing.All the rest of you guys drive around T.O. and Matt so they dont get to far ahead of me.Muddog-looking forward to the turkey feed-great of you to do that.If I have a bad day on the water-I guess ill be eating alot of humble pie.

What a great dessert idea...humble pie!

Don't expect anything too major from Matt and I. I haven't been on the water since last Saturday morning. Many things could have changed between then and tomorrow. At any rate, looking forward to the day. Should be a great time.

See you at Reel Fishing and Tackle about 6:30!

Brrrrrrrrrrr.

I hope I'm ready. I don't have a picnic table cloth. So if someone has one, we could use it.

The two Turkeys are cured and ready. The smoker is ready. The boat is ready. I think I'm ready.

I count 9 boats or people.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Forecast looks great but it will be chilly in the morning, no doubt.

Muddog, thanks again for preparing the turkeys. I can't wait. I also have some salad packed along with a few barley pops. The plaque, Gander Bucks, and 6' spinning rod are ready to go as well for the winners.

I have prepared a regristration sheet for everyone to sign into and I also will be handing out a rules and regulation sheet to each boat.

I'm hoping for more than who just responded on here. If not, they're going to miss out on a darn good time.

If tomorrow turns out to be anything like today weather wise, then we're in for a fun day! Awesome weather today, and tomorrow is forecasted to be the same! A little chilly in the morning, but by about 10am-11am we should be seeing sunny skies all around us smile.gif

See everyone in the morning!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson