• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Scale

Ranger sport

Question

What is a good scale to buy? I have a spring one and a digital one. They both read different.I think the spring one is more on then the digital.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Dash 1
      First open water fishing this morning. Planed to go to Clearwater but water was 6 inches over docks. Drove over to Sylvia/Twin and access was great. Water very clear, could see bottom in more than 12 ft.  Caught several sunfish and bass. 2 northerns and a crappie. Most went back including a 9.5 in male sunny. Beautiful fish. Most caught in less than 3 ft water.  Temp was 61. 
    • SkunkedAgain
      We are high up on the hill so no worry of water damage, but our electrical box wasn't too far from the rising lake water. I hope that issue doesn't start hitting others as well!
    • Fish Head
      I was up for opening weekend, but only fished Saturday morning. I had a limit by 6:30 so headed back to the cabin to get work done. In about an hour I lost 2 on the way to the boat, boated a 13" that I threw back, and kept a 14, 15, 16, 17. Nice size eaters. Jig and minnow in 15-20 FOW.  Water temps where I was fishing was 41.    I have damage to 2 docks and several trees down. I hope this water level goes down soon! Good luck everyone. 
    • leech~~
      These shirts are pretty nice too! 👌 
    • leech~~
      Welcome to the forum. Buying clothing and gear for outdoor activities is part of the fun! 🙂
    • markwell2003
      I'm willing to buy this white shirt. It will look awesome with the juicewrld pants.
    • Bloatlord
      Opener was decent on Saturday and absolutely on fire Sunday. 9 eyes, three over 25 in, one at 28.5. A bunch of largemouths, some crappie and perch and a TON of bullhead. One of those weekends where your hands start to hurt.       
    • harrylynn64
      I'm quite happy since I'm going fishing with a pal for the first time in a long time. We plan to purchase some clothing for it, such as exclusive hoodies.
    • jparrucci
      The majority of docks can't be put it. Water is over the top of pretty much every permanent dock.  Very few docks are in. 
    • cm012419
      Crappies are all up shallow in the south metro. Caught this one shore fishing with a beetle spin from a more secluded lake without much access. All of the crappies were between 7-9 inches with this 11.5" being the exception

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.