• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Green Lake Report

I fished Sunday night for a few hours and did pretty well. We caught a total of 12 walleyes while we were out there. The biggest was 17" and the smallest was 10". We kept a couple for dinner and released the rest. My uncle and I were on the water from 6pm-9pm. From 7-8 I was marking fish everywhere and that is when we caught most of them. The fish were in 28-36 fow. We were rigging minnows just off the bottom.

Is anyone going to the meeting on Thursday? I can't make it, but I am sending my uncle with a list of a few thoughts I have. I think everyone should go and voice their thoughts and opinions.

Nobody...nothing...nada...zilch? Has anyone been fishing on Green? My uncle went to the meeting in Spicer last Thursday. He said it was informative and fishing should get better in a few years. I will hopefully be on the water again in the next week. Did the rain bring the water levels up? Last time I was out it was too shallow to drive the boat to our dock.

if you are talking about vern wagner and his buddy i would havw to agree! he represented himself and one other person ? he did not represent the minn bass federation . they have not i repeat not taken a position! how could they? lake is to small to start with . how would they run a tournament unless they would sneak in more special reg pardon me/ small mouth alliance does bass represent them/ 150 people showed up and maybe 5 where for you bass guys . dont get me wrong i fish bassand enjoy it but not when i am not fishing for them and catch 100 give or take a fewlets get with the program and put some decent walleye in green lake level the playing field quit feeding the smallmouth and large mouth bass. large mouth bass are really exploding in big nos