• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Was wondering if a guy would have any luck getting a reservation for a full day of fishing on lake superior this time a year I also thought there was a guy on here that has a charter boat on lake superior was wondering how much money it costs and etc

Hey neighbor!

Just give me a call and I can help you out. I don't have any Saturday or Sundays left for the year but a few Fridays and for sure some weekdays. Be glad to help you out, call me for prices etc... and/or check out my website. Thanks. Local call 879-6237

Hey thanks for the info i looked at your website and i will check with a few buddies and see if we can get something set up thanks Jason

Chaser

Not that I use this forum to book charters, but I have been doing this full time for 24 years and my web site is www.lakesuperiorfishing.com. With us you are able to set the hook and grap the rod when a fish bites. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call. I do not have any weekend dates open but have some during the week.

Give me a call and we will be sure to make your day on the lake the best we can.

Steve

Chaser, if you can fit in a day with Joel (end of the line) go for it. Theres some really nice lakers out there ready to be caught.

I'd call Steve too. He's been in business for 24 years for a reason. I know him personally and besides being a great fisherman he is a great guy. Check him out.

Skipperskid is another option for ya. Tom can find fish with the best of them.

You may want to consider Isle Royale, full day trips are the norm. I think you will find the rates quite comparable and the fishing is superb, with fish over 20# caught regularly.

i was hoping for a weeknd date maybe will have to wait till the spring and book 1 then thanks to all you for the info