• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kettle river

Anyone know how high the kettle river is right now? I am doing some early morning coyote hunting and have some time in the afternoon.....just checking thanks

I havn't been up that way in a spell but looking at other similar bodies of water I would imagine it's pretty low right now. Not much of rain lately except for last thurs. How's the huntin?

I had to cancel out due to sick kids, but I heard they shot one small mangy pup. I was really looking forward to calling and fishing that day too....oh well, we have a few weeks until it is too cool to wade in the kettle.......

Went up on saturday. The wind shifted from straight east to straight west at about 11 and shut everything off for a while. not the best day ever or even a good day, but still managed a few decent smallies, one pig, and a couple walleyes. Oh wait, there's no fish in that river, ask the locals laugh.gif

• 4 weeks later...