• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cabela's Cash Card

GotOne

Got mine in the mail today. Looks like I will not wait till spring to get the 332c. $150.OO on a purchase over $500.00.

Hey, Where is mine??

I better get one. Dang!

Wouldn't ya know it.....I go down there and buy new seats, props and some other goodies this weekend.....then today this comes in the mail. Figures tongue.gif

Got mine and talked my buddy into letting me go purchase a new LMS330C for him and told him I would rig it for him all he had to do was pay the purchase price laugh.gif Like $150.00 free laugh.gif:D:D

I got mine but the ? is when is the store in Rogers opening , and is this what the card is for?

The last time I got these cards, the were in honor of the new store grand openings but you didn't have to use it at that store.

Cabela's Owatonna & East Grand Forks should accept them during the time frames listed on the brochure.

You can redeem them at any of their stores. I redeemed mine in Owatonna. Not sure when the Roger's location is opening though.

Hey BLB

I think I received two of them in the mail if you want one. You know how to get ahold of me.

Todd

• 2 weeks later...

got mine and I am having a buddy use when he buys his SMH and SMM and then I'm using the credit for new stuff on my duck boat. I just wish he would hurry up so I get the new stuff before season. smirk.giftongue.gifwink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Normally they send out the cards out to their customer's and those people that carry a Cabela's Visa card. I know you need to contact them to get on their list, if interested in doing so.

I do find it funny that I've been a Cabela's Visa card holder for 2-3 years now adn I'm not on their mailing list. My buddy always tells me about this deals! Pretty interesting. crazy.gif

Thanks Capt.

I'm on the mailing list, but guess I need to sign up for the cards, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Was there last night....can ask for a card at the register.....do not need to have one mailed to you. Just did it and it worked fine.

Joel

The Cabela's store in Owatonna is great to deal with also... here is my customer service story on them.

Received my gift card in August (didn't tell my wife) and planned to use it on a new color sonar/depth finder. My wife bought me for my birthday last week the new sonar/depth finder I was looking at through Cabela's catalog and didn't use the gift card. I went to Cabela's in Owatonna yesterday and they did a paper work transaction to give me my $150 worth of gift for this transaction (even though the purchase to activate the gift card was only supposed to be used in a retail store not the catalog). Also, they allowed the transaction to go through the catalog so I didn't need to pay state sales tax (don't tell the governor).

This type of customer service will keep me out of Gander Mountain for a while once the Rogers store opens.

I used mine to buy my all-season deer license, duck, and goose stamps plus a couple of hundred bucks of other stuff. I figured I needed the licenses anyway so it worked out perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

was in owatonna and the cashier offered one to the guy at the register in front of me but not to me so I asked for one. Never got $50 easier than that, pretty sure it's a gift card, just can't use it for catalog purchases.