• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Long Lake North of Dassel

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone had any info about Long Lake.....just North of Dassel. I heard it was suppose to be a good bass lake. Might head out there within the next few days. Any info for bass fishing would be great. Thanks.

Chad

Long lake by dassel is a great largemouth bass and northern pike lake. Howard lakes another one Ive got numbers of 15-18 inchers on and big pike. Right on the edge of the weedline and docks and on ledges on the steep drop offs are where I fish them. Spinnerbaits, worms and crankbaits are the lures to use on them. Ive been to busy lately so I couldnt havent been going fishing. I might be able to go after next weenkend.

Mr Walleye, I was out on Long last night and got nothing. Tried cranks, spinners, and a worm. Any ideas what side is better or how far down???

Chad

I fish by the points on the west side, all along the east side and in between the northwest point and the east side theres a hump out there. I kinda vary the depths when I cast, start working the shorelines with spinnerbaits in 5-10 feet, then out in 10-15 feet I cast berkley frenzys.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Esha Fatima
      Content writing is not just about writing. A content writer has many responsibilities, They need to do lot of researches before writing. Their content should be authentic and doesn't misleading or providing misinformation. The first thing a content writer must do is choose the trendy topic and make a catchy title and then they can proceed to the rest. A content can provide then Content writing service.
    • vassapa
      If you are looking for an online service that offers dissertation writing help uk, you can find it at AssignmentHolic. The dissertation writing help uk https://www.assignmentholic.co.uk/our-services/dissertation/ is a great resource for UK students who need help with dissertations and more. Writing involves critical thinking and academic writing. It is a required part of every course and forms a significant part of your grade. Fortunately, there are many ways to get help with your writing.  
    • Zdell
      Heading up to crane Lake area. How are conditions and any tips / pointers? 
    • SkunkedAgain
      Yes indeed. We actually bought it together. We wedged the pontoon boat into that lift last fall and hoisted it out of the water. Unfortunately the water came up so much this spring, the pontoon couldn't float with the rising levels. There wasn't much that we could do opening weekend except wait for the water to drop and then assess the damage. It's mainly a garbage hauler so no big loss for a $500 boat/motor.
    • gimruis
      I forgot to post this but I got a jake during season B north of Princeton on some private land.  I had been hunting this flock of birds for 3 seasons now.  I hear and/or see them every day, but simply could not get a legal bearded turkey to come within range.  Finally, a hen came walking out with a jake and I dusted the jake on the 4th day of my hunt.  There's plenty of birds there, including several mature toms, so I intend to keep hunting there in the future as long as I can obtain permission.  The weather was downright terrible.  I had one nice morning of sunshine and then it was windy, rainy, and raw for days.  Saturday morning even produced a heavy summer-type down pour.  I was so thankful to be hunting in a blind.  I also saw a fair amount of other wildlife in four days, including deer, pheasants, a pair of raccoons, and a coyote.
    • Mike89
      Glenn will be jealous!!   🤣👍
    • Kettle
      Had walleye last night with the nephews, gave me a chance to go out again this evening for a quick solo 6, water temp 55 degrees, fish 12-14 ft on jigs
    • hopper33
      I have questions about the following hypothetical. Buy used boat and trailer from Iowa Resident. Would need to transfer, and I have not done before. Duck boat, may occasionally fish out of it. Technically 15'11 1/2" long. Will have motor. Do I need a title? Does it need registration?   Same for trailer. Need a title? Need Registration? License Plate?   Thank you for any help.
    • PSU
      I realize it's only been 2 days Raven77, but are you continuing to see the level decreasing?  
    • cm012419
      Sight fished this one, also got a 19" off a bed with a senko but didn't get a picture because my phone died. Length was 14" for the one in the photo. Haven't been able to get out much recently, but I should be able to go Saturday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.