• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have been fishing Cass the last couple of years and am looking for a change of scenery. Can someone suggest a good resort with a nice lodge for 7-8 guys to stay around Memorial Day? We will be fishing walleye and pike. Does anyone know of a reputable guide on the lake as well??

Thanks.

Lot's of good lodges on the lake. White Eagle Resort has several large cabins (mostly new construction in the past 5-6 years) which would suit a group like that. Many resorts offer off-season discounts starting in late August.

There are a dozen or so good guides on the lake. Several of them are participants here.

Hey Wally,

Give us a look at Spring Bay. I am also a licensed guide on Vermilion. Look at the web site for details.

Doug

Wally,

Try Life of Riley Resort. Also on the west end. Any of the guides that moderate the forum are good. Just depends on what species you're after.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a "reputable guide' heh, heh!!!!!