• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gander Mtn in Baxter

OnTheWater

If you are in the area, check out the new Gander Mountain store in Baxter. Its huge!

If you are up there, ask for the General Manager and tell her Cory says Hi! You will get 10% off your purchase!!

Cory Frantzick

By General Manager, do you mean the store manager? If so, how do you know her?

Hey AWH!

Lisa's a GREAT manager!!! Just tell her Cory said hi! (Tell her it's the guy that was up this sping to pick up a boat lift!!)

Cory Frantzick

Hey Cory, I asked her about that 10% off deal that you suggested. She said it doesn't work that way!

I know I was just kiddin!

Great idea though huh???????????

I was up there from the 2-11. I stopped in to Gander on 5th and again on the 8th. I met James Lidner and Ron Lidner. I also entered the drawing where you need to stamp the card. I hope I win that truck! I thought the store was awesome and ended up spending about $75.

~Matt Jung

Matt, glad you liked the store! Did anyone ask you about Chaska while you were there?

Nope no asked me about chaska. However I did have a few people ask me about fishingminnesota.com, When I drove into the parking lot this one couple asked what it was, I told them all about it. They said they were going to check it out as soon as they got home. I also had another guy ask me about it as I was leaving the store. Again I told him all about it, he too was going to sign up.

~Matt Jung

Cool deal! The reason I asked about Chaska is because I found out someone was from Chaska and talked to him for a few minutes about that. But I guess that wasn't you!

Aaron

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Kettle
      Had walleye last night with the nephews, gave me a chance to go out again this evening for a quick solo 6, water temp 55 degrees, fish 12-14 ft on jigs
    • hopper33
      I have questions about the following hypothetical. Buy used boat and trailer from Iowa Resident. Would need to transfer, and I have not done before. Duck boat, may occasionally fish out of it. Technically 15'11 1/2" long. Will have motor. Do I need a title? Does it need registration?   Same for trailer. Need a title? Need Registration? License Plate?   Thank you for any help.
    • PSU
      I realize it's only been 2 days Raven77, but are you continuing to see the level decreasing?  
    • cm012419
      Sight fished this one, also got a 19" off a bed with a senko but didn't get a picture because my phone died. Length was 14" for the one in the photo. Haven't been able to get out much recently, but I should be able to go Saturday.
    • Pat McGraw
      Sizes caught matched most recent survey very closely - a lot of 12-14" fish with a few 15". Three to six feet of water against rocky shoreline at dusk was very productive. Fish still discharging milt. Should continue to be great fishing for next couple weeks along shoreline. 
    • CigarGuy
      Our group of 6 guys did pretty good. From Thursday evening to Sunday caught a bunch of crappies, 4 walleyes that were to big, a handful of pike and sunfish. One sunfish was 11". All on the west end.
    • ReefWhooligan
      You did a lot better than us...  Did you mostly catch them in mornings and evenings or were you able to catch them mid-day also?
    • Wheres_Walter
      We were up this past weekend.  We got cold but did ok.  We caught around 40 walleye.  Most were 12-14" a handful of 14-16".  Good activity and a full fry pan, but no bigger fish.  Frazer and Smarts bays.  All Jig and minnow.  Mornings we found them at 24-26 FOW.  Evenings in 7-10 FOW.  Water temp was 50-52.
    • Kettle
    • Leroyboyisthatu
      Was out the last 2 days. Saw some Crappies caught in warmer bays. Not much action outside the mouths of bays today. Hoping it picks up this week. Trying to learn this lake over the summer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.