• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just saw a post by stfcatfish and he noted that the mn license needs to be renewed on 3/1,for both fishing and houses.I figured I'll make this post just in case there are others out there thet have a habit of forgetting miner details. Wis goes until 3/31.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Somthing new this year. Trout stamps are the same $8.50 but if you want the DNR to mail you the stamp its an extra 2 bucks. Whats up with that DNR.

[This message has been edited by Surface Tension (edited 03-01-2002).]

$.34 postage for $2.00, boy what a deal for us !!!! One way to make a little more money we will never see !!!!

Good Luck Fishing To Everyone !!!!

Got the new lic on wed. I purchased a husbend/wife sportsman, along with two trout stamps (not the two dollar kind) since they used my drivers lic for the info, both trout stamps showed up on my part of the lic. While on url on fri night, was checked by the DNR and I asked him about it and he said that if she is stopped, they could call in and varify that two stamps were bought sounds strange to me but he said that is the way the ELS system is set up Any info