• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I will be heading up to Cass for the first time at the end of August. I'm looking for a good Muskie guide to head out with for a day. Does anyone have any reccomendations?

Buck

I highly recommend Brian Jones. In my opinion Brian is Cass Lake guru. He's very down to earth guy, he knows Cass. He's friendly, informal and a blast to hang with a day or two. My other half and I had Brian for day last year. So I would give Brian a serious thought. Good luck to ya

EJ

If he should be booked, Paul Nelson of Bemidji Area Lakes Guide Service is tough to beat. He has the record on Bemidji with a 57 1/2 incher. He knows Cass as well as Bemidji. His number is 218-759-2235.

Thanks a lot guys. Great information! I called Brian earlier and left a message. Thanks again.

If Brian is booked, you can check out Ron Miller, he owns Wishbone Resort along with his wife and his mother and father. Ronnie has a great boat and he got my father in law a nice 42" ski last year. He likes to go out at night but is busy a lot so it is best to check with him first.

Good Luck, Our family will be up there from July 23rd thru Aug. 7th and we always stay at Wishbone.

Thanks for all the info. I got in touch with Brian Jones and set up a trip for the end of August. Thanks again for the help.