• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Well with the Red showing us the most of her volatility, why don't some of you river rats try and make her up to the Lake of the Woods for the big shindig planned for Saturday.

Weather and wind forecast looks sweet too.

Details/directions on the LOTW forum. Maybe see you there?

Regards....fiskyknut

I'm already all over it! smirk.gif We river rats think alike, if we can't hit da rivers, we'll do the next best thing and go to the lake! wink.gif

I hope the winds stay down this weekend. So far all is looking good, but you know how that goes.

I'll be up early Saturday morning and probably going out of Zipple Bay. I guess I'll know for sure by Friday Evening. Should be fun anyways, and we get to have a fish fry. grin.gif That's the best part. Talked to Curt at work today, and it looks like it's going to be a pretty good turn out.

This will be my first Fishing Minnesota get together. I usually make up some sort of reason I can't make it, cause I'm usually a loner, I think I like to fish by myself alot because I'm dealing with people all week long talking on the radio? But it's time to meet some of the fine folks from this site in person.

Can't wait, I'll see you there.

Far out catman, we shall see you there then.