• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ODE TO CHOI !

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Quote:

is this it Windy?

Tim&Jack.jpg

If thats him those kids better not get too close .... he might swallow em!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commanche Jim

• crappieflop1212

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• buzzsaw

Jim has now recinded his offer to lend the 550 to windy, The shock package is just not that aggressive.

I cant help but laugh knowing what windy looks like now, and the fact that he mentions "Twinky Eaters" in every post hmmmmm....

Quote:

I cant help but laugh knowing what windy looks like now, and the fact that he mentions "Twinky Eaters" in every post hmmmmm....

That's the thought that came to my mind. Although I am a fatboi myself,so I shouldn't talk. I am not 100% sure that is Windy though. I had to rifle through numerous pictures on the host site from the url on his avatar. He mentioned daughter and grandaughters. So I could only assume this was him. That sure is a great rack though. Referring to the fish of course. grin.gif

I found a few more pictures of the self proclaimed behemoth..

Jerry blackwell.jpg

jblackwell.jpg

Heres the shirts most citizens of Chicago wear!

White sox suck.jpg

thats what a 350 pound wrestler looks like it must be windy dont mess with him he will give you the iron claw!

Sorry rubberneck, that picture was a couple years ago. I will get a new one on board soon. There were 3 sleds in that picture, and a FERRARI, and not even my NEW 621 FISHERMAN, and all you can try to up me with is a new ski-doo.......I sled twice a year.....just wait for the latest picture with the new Ranger 621 Fisherman, the 550 MarAnello, the ski-doo 800 Mac Z, the 2 600 Formula's, and the 1925 Ford Roadster bucketseat with the 1976 327 Corvette fully blown engine.

Buzzkill, all 4 of those machines, sorry to say, blow that deathtrap crotchrocket away.

Sox are winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Thank you rundrave............

WHO WANTS TO RESPOND NOW????????????

Really quiet here all of a sudden.

I will post more, and they will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Sorry rubberneck, that picture was a couple years ago. I will get a new one on board soon. There were 3 sleds in that picture, and a FERRARI, and not even my NEW 621 FISHERMAN, and all you can try to up me with is a new ski-doo.......I sled twice a year.....just wait for the latest picture with the new Ranger 621 Fisherman, the 550 MarAnello, the ski-doo 800 Mac Z, the 2 600 Formula's, and the 1925 Ford Roadster bucketseat with the 1976 327 Corvette fully blown engine.

Buzzkill, all 4 of those machines, sorry to say, blow that deathtrap crotchrocket away.

Sox are winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Your cool man shocked.gif I'll bet you get all the chicks.

Windy, you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll ride again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a question, why has every post personally attacked Windy since my picture was posted? Who looks like the douche-bags now?

Quote:

I worked my magic, yeah I am a net nerd(computer programmer), but I enjoy it thats all that matters, no I dont wear glasses or pocket protectors.

i can click the one link and it works, but its

not the best picture, but that is the car we wanted to see? wheres the twins suck sign for validation?

carsled.jpg

Ferris, how original. Looks like a sweet ride.

Crappiehead,

I'm married. I don't ride around lookin to pick up chicks like buzzkill does on the death/crotch/rice-burner rocket.

Did I mention the Iron-Horse that I'll post soon?

Guess you have a point der. Are you gonna post a full pic of that car. It sure has a nice arse.

ah, it looks like the twinkies tied it up. I hope Nathan don't blow it again.

-[Edited by Admin-Keep it fun boys and DO NOT CROSS THE LINE]That's all you got?

Great response to a Fishingmn regular.

Please tell me you have something more intelligent to say. And please keep egging me on to post a pic with your name on the car...............would that make you a believer?

How about...........[Edited by Admin-Keep it fun boys and DO NOT CROSS THE LINE]!!!!!!!

Let me know and you will have it posted by monday!!!!

Obviously, I'm the only one in the state to have FERRIS as a license plate. So, yes, it is pretty original.

Quote:

Buzzkill, all 4 of those machines, sorry to say, blow that deathtrap crotchrocket away

You have either got no clue or are just plain stupid... oh wait, I guess you can be both! zero to sitxy in 3 seconds flat... there is no way ANY of those cars can do that!! No way! Maybe if you ask Jim Sr. he will give you another promotion kinda like the one Tommy Boy received!! Isn't that how you got to be where you are at Burke??? I can just see you.... daddy, daddy can I wash your car, can I buff your shoes, can I pick you up a quadruple quarter pounder w/cheese on my daily run to McDonalds... your way too cocky and I've gotten sucked into your wack way of comparing monetary things... I'm pretty certain the other guys on this site could care less what anybody else has... they may care about knowing your fishing hotspots or seeing a picture of a nice fish posted.... As much as you would like, I'm pretty certain this site will not be re-named (Commanche "my daddy gave me everything" Burke's shrine of purchases).

See ya Tommy Boy Burke! P.s. since you don't know your supposed own cars specs... maranello 550 goes 0-60 in 4.3 seconds... thats fast, but still sucking crotch rocket fumes!

GFY was for gone fishing yet. I don't get what you are trying to say. This is a family oriented web site. No room for vulger comments such as du**E bag.

Crappieflop,

i'm not sure what you meant with that GFY post earlier, but I've read your other post, and I can't tell if your ripping me or not. If not, thanks for posting my pic!!!!

Crappieflop,

Thanks for finding my picture, yes that pic is of me, my son, daughter in law and my daughters two girls. As long as you took the time to hack into and find it, maybe you can tell me how to get it onto my thread so you guys don't have to look at that red X anymore, cause I ain't goin' nowhere. I had another pic of my daughter and a rack of walleye but could not even get it to the point where other people could hack into it and find it. Sorry if I could not edit it but it was from a digital photo taken by the guide who takes us out for a day each year.

As for TNFL, who the heck are you, rookie. Haven't seen you on this thread before but welcome to the ring senorita, bring your best stuff, Marge!

As for all your comments, (Crappie, Rundrave, Sled, Buzz and Freak) that is the body of a 46 year old who had not wrestled or played football in 20+ years. As long as you guys are so interested, I will tell you that I have been fat since I was 5 years old and in those 41 years I have heard all the fat jokes there are. I am also very fat in the wallet, making well into six figures so bring it on. I laugh all the way to the bank, as does Commanche. I am thankful though that all you bumpkins up der in yumpin yimminy land can get a laugh at the expense of another persons size. When I refer to Fat Matt and Harmon, it is all in fun just like you guys making fun of "Judy" Garland and The Big Skirt, Frank Thomas. I can dish it as well as take it and I have been taking the fat jokes for 41 years so I have pretty thick skin (as you can see in the photo, sorry to beat you to that joke, guys). So go ahead and let the fat jokes rip, it will give you something to feel good about up there in your doublewides after the last can of Red, White and Blue is gone and the Twins having lost another game and fall even further behind the Sox.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES!

Hey Buzzkill,

Wow, You look and sound like a complete (Contact US Regarding This Word) now.

Ha Ha. Nice comback for a bee-bopper crotch-rocket rider!

Crotch-rocket, or a 550? Let's see........I'd rather have the bike because it could beat the 550 in a race when I would rather just cruise the 550 at the speed limit and turn heads of every tom, dick, and harry.

Sorry for the cocky-ness everyone.......and I mean no harm....and I AM NEVER LIKE THIS....but i hate when bee-boppers try to justify speed as the win all solution to life's problems.

It's just friendly jabbing. I really do think that is a nice car in the pic. I am doing both, giving crap and compliments. That is too nice of a car to not acknowledge, and you are not going to get a compliment from me without some crap along with it. grin.gif Congrats on the sox shutout. they still suck though.

Quote:

I am also very fat in the wallet, making well into six figures so bring it on. I laugh all the way to the bank, as does Commanche

Here you go again slim, making dumb statements! Take a bump on your oxygen mask for a minute and relax... we don't care what you say you two bakes make in a year monetarily wise. Obviously you didn't spend any money on further education! Go back to Cabrini and hang with your boyz.

See..........Crappie is a good guy..........having fun......and no personal attacks.

Where do you fish? I like to think I'm a good muskie fisherman........You walleye fish or smallie fish?