• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ODE TO CHOI !

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Hey Commanche,

I hope you got your ears on good buddy, cause I have a great story for you. Seems that ole Buzzy just loves exciting games. He loved it when the Sox lost in the bottom of the ninth even though you and I both know that they were robbed in the top of the ninth with that pathetic call at the plate. He was safe and that would have changed the whole complexion of the game, but hey, the umps are human and entitled to blow a call once in a while. They call a pretty good game most of the time.

Anywho, seems that ole Buzzy just loves exciting finishes but he forgot about three other exciting finishes, so let's remind him of them so he can fully enjoy the exciting weekend of baseball.

After sweeping the Rockies, our beloved Pale Hose traveled to San Diego to do battle with ANOTHER FIRST PLACE TEAM and proceeded to beat them in the first game, just barely lose the second and then today, against the best bullpen in baseball and arguably one of the best closers in baseball. They proceed to pound the Pads in 10 with Arron Rowands three run monster shot...AND TALKING ABOUT MONSTER SHOTS, lets look at the Twinks.

They piddled around with the Diamondbacks and managed to beat a mediocre team 2 out of 3 games. Then it was off to La La Land with their chests puffing to take on the Dodgers. And Choi did they get an awakening. Our old buddy Hee Sopp Choi, the former Cubbie, single-handedly took them out of Friday night with the WALK OFF HOMER in the ninth. Just a preview of better things to come on Sunday.

WOW---THREE HOMERS off the Twinks pitching staff to single-handedly beat the Twinks 2 out of three games and put the Twinks right back where they were before. Trailing the Sox by 5.5 games.

Hey Commanche,

Do you think that was enough exciting baseball for ole Buzzy this weekend. I know he just loves to post when exciting baseball occurs so I fully expect a post from him on this exciting weekend of baseball...Well, Buzzy, do you feel lucky, punk?

ARRON"S AMIGOS ARE GOING CRAZY HERE IN THE WINDY.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commanche Jim

• crappieflop1212

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• buzzsaw

I love it. Game, Set, and Match!!!!!!!!

5-1 road trip.

Quote:

Well, Buzzy, do you feel lucky, punk?

There you go crossing the line again Windy! I'm sure your one of those road rage guys that thinks he's the tougest cat on earth behind the wheel, then when your toe to toe with a guy my size you cower like a girly man! I'm 100% certain you wouldn't dare get within a football field of me and direct the word punk in my direction... not unless you were in a faster car than my 540! and I'm pretty certain that a guy with your IQ level is still working at the fast food chain down the block and thats why your mad at the world... or atleast Twins fans. Go flip a burger jackarse shocked.gif

No worries, Windy. You can borrow my 550 Maranello.

The difference is that I have a 540 and I'm certain you don't have a Ferrari, especially that one! You need to be on the short list to have one of those produced for you.

Windy - Props to your White Sox for getting the top spot in the ESPN Power rankings I just saw Friday's update. They deserve it, nice road trip for you guys too... Thus far they have been the best team in Baseball. Nationals are on a tear and the Phillies are starting to play better and my Cardinals just keep winning series 2 of 3 from Red Sox and 2 of 3 from the Yankees. Now we hit the road for Toronto, Tampa Bay and Cincinnati. Anyways congrats to your White Sox!

Enjoy it while you can, windy. You guys get the Dodgers this week...

Quote:

just barely lose the second game

are you kidding me, your lucky it was the bottom of the inning, and not the top of the 9th, other wise your great closer Mr Hermanson would have been charged with about 8 earned runs. You barely made it out of there with out getting rocked.

Also the 3 homers by choi, werent off the pitching "STAFF", they were off Radke only.

Do you see what I see buzz? I wouldnt tie my shoes with him in the same room. Not that Im one to judge a certain lifestyle....but there are times and places for that. coughstalkercough!

Hey CNY Tim, Thanks for the props, my man.

Buzzy, Buzzy, Buzzy

Lighten up my man, try switching to decaf for a few days. The line, Do you feel lucky, punk. Is from Dirty Harry. Don't you know most of my quotes now from the various movies and TV shows? As Wally said to the Beav, Relax Beav Eddie is just giving you the business! Now for the Twinks, with Mr. Choi and the six long balls this weekend, we would have to go Cousin Eddie as he talked to Clark Griswold at the blackjack table at the Mirage when he said, " I ain't seen a beatin' like that since they stuck a banana down my shorts and turned a monkey loose"! I bet there are a few dozen bananas missing up in Twinkie town today and the monkeys have been well fed!!!

Just repeat after Mr. Meeyagi in the Karate Kid, "The grass is green, the sky is blue. Breathe in...Breathe out. Breathe in...Breathe out. Relax a little Buzz or you will drive yourself crazy this year as the Twinks continue to sink.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES!

Windy, the White Sox are they best team in the history of MLB. Us twinkie eaters could only dream of being as good as you. I sure wish we had a great team such as your beloved pale hose. The pitchers you guys have, and the big hitters. I wish I were a Sox fan. Although, maybe I shouldn't wish for that though, because soon it will be the all-star break, and.. well we all know what happens after the all-star break. grin.gif

Quote:

Do you feel lucky, punk. Is from Dirty Harry. Don't you know most of my quotes now from the various movies and TV shows

I wasn't aware of that one and it seemed kinda rude... but now I know to google anything you say as it "might be a quote from a movie" If you want to quote movies stick with Tommy Boy, Caddyshack, Stripes etc... those were fun less serious flicks with funny one liners.... and I like my coffee cafeinated w/cream and sugar.

Thanks CNYTim. These guys our here are just so bitter. Must be the power rankings, and the fact that everyone and their mother predicted the Twins to win it. Talk about classic underacheiving.

There ya go, Buzzy! Now that's the spirit. Tommy Boy, Caddyshack and Stripes are three classics. Got all three on DVD. Sorry bout the punk line but it is a classic and most people heard it before, though that is the shortened version. You should watch the movie, Clint was great in it. As for baseball in the Windy tonight, I feel like I just got hit in the head with a 2 x 4 by David Spade, " Felt that one" or got hit with a moving girder, "That's gonna leave a mark!" Hey, look on the bright side, at least the Twinks didn't lose tonight, of course, they didn't play.

Oh yea, Buzz. I forgot one thing. To reply to your quote about road rage and meeting a guy your size. I saw you pic with the muskie and just to let you know, I am 6'2" and tip the scales at about 350 lbs. Played football and wrestled in high school and college so, I won't be needin' my auto for any rage. I gots plenty of that in my man made guns, and didn't even have to share a "magic protein shake" with Mr. Roid-Con. Just plenty of lifting weights.

YOU CAN PUT THAT ON THE BOARD...YES!

One more thing Buzz,

As for the car war with Commanche, I know of Commanche through the grape vine, and without tipping too much info on this site, I am fairly sure that the Ferrari is in his garage and I'm betting it's candy apple red! Well Commanche, was I right? I heard about his boat and it is a beauty, done up in White Sox colors, black and silver if I am correct. So take your 540 and be careful, be very careful (relax, that's another line from a movie) don't go into a roid rage on me.

windy says......"I am 6'2" and tip the scales at about 350 lbs" you think matt lecroy is "fat matt"???? shocked.gif

Well if your that big I can outrun you thats for sure! grin.gif but I doubt your buddy has that Ferrari... I want to see pictures of him in it and not at the dealership... Isn't 6 ft 2 inches and 350 lbs kinda unproportionate? I mean you must have a very large head or something shocked.gif I see Contreras is back for you guys.... grin.gif

Quote:

Thanks CNYTim. These guys our here are just so bitter. Must be the power rankings, and the fact that everyone and their mother predicted the Twins to win it. Talk about classic underacheiving.

You really need to think before you keep making these stupid statements. The Twins underacheiving this year??? Have you looked at the MLB standings this morning? The Twins have the 3rd best record in baseball. I would hardly call that underacheiving. The simple fact that the White Sox have the best record in the majors and lead the Twins by 5 games only indicates the White Sox are OVERACHEIVING. Time will only tell if they can maintain it through the rest of the year.

I couldn't have said it better myself DTE. I just hope these guys (windy, comanchee) stick around when the sox start slumping. wink.gif

Quote:

They piddled around with the Diamondbacks and managed to beat a mediocre team 2 out of 3 games.

windy I love it when your own words come back to bite you in the a$$.

I feel like I am reading a high school post. "I am 6'2" and 350lbs, let's fight." "No, I am bigger." "My car is faster than yours." "My dad can beat up your dad." No one cares what kind of car you drive or if you can beat each other up. No one here even knows what the other is all about. I know it is all in fun, but it is getting old. Let's get back to ripping on the White Sux, and how their horrible hitting eventually lead to their demise.

OK Buzz and Freak,

If you guys ever played sports in your life, you would know that this is a fairly normal size for football linemen and wrestlers, especially in the Superheavy weight division which is what I wrestled in. Heck, they are churning out 300 lb. football players out of high school now and you need to go at least 340 to play college. My head, for those of you interested Twinkie fans, is actually kind of big. I am kind of the white version of William "The Refrigerator" Perry before he ballooned up over 400 lbs. As for my reference to Matt LeCroy as "Fat Matt" he is fat for a baseball player. If he played football he would be undersized. So, I just call em like I see em so his nickname will stick...Fat Matt!

OK Rundrave, Your turn.

When I debate with you, I feel as though I am having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. My statement is 100% correct. The Twinks piddled around with a mediocre team and managed to win 2 out of 3. What would you call a team that is 3 games over .500 and is third in a division of 5. Do the math, genius! To me, it looks like a mediocre team. So the Sox lost a game to them, so what? If they lose the next two to the Diamondbacks, then do you know what I will say, Einstein? I will say that they got swept by a MEDIOCRE team, the Diamondbacks. Guess the only biting of any ARSE will be yours, if the greatest pitcher ever to wear a jock strap, manages to lose to a tomato can tonight to a team that is horrible, The Giants. Now that would be a bite in the ARSE and YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

And I heard windy was a pretty good wrestler, but he hung it up after he lost to Akebono.

windy before you get your panties in a knot, chill out, my point which obviously went way over your fat head, was that you were bashing the twins for only taking 2 out of 3 from the d-rays, now your boys who are such a great team, and the best team in baseball, at best can only do the same.

I meant it was kind of ironic that you bashed the twins for doing the same thing your team is gonna do....

you must be getting tired of looking over shoulder, i see the late season meltdown frustration is starting to get you

Yep that's him....No doubt about it.....ROTFLMAO.

SledNeck keep smoking whatever your smoking,

thats FUNNY S H I T.

What the he!! world are you living in that you need too be 340 pounds too play college football? The whole vikings offensive line doesnt even touch that on average. And no place in the country churns out 300 lb high schoolers too often dude. Most 300+ lineman in the NFL were no where near that when they entered college.

Oh Sledneck you kill me!!!! 340 lbs of pure female delight! Just when I thought a 16 lb bowling ball was heavy along comes Windy's head! grin.gif