• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ODE TO CHOI !

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Buzzkill,

I would be happy to take you for a ride in the Marenello if you make it to Chicago. Windy, let me know when I can pick you up, take some pictures, and post em.

It's a heck of a ride.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commanche Jim

• crappieflop1212

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• buzzsaw

ohhhhhhhhhh............buzzkill............I'm offended. I just read your post, and I'd be happy to take a picture, IN Fact, next to my 621, with windy sitting in the ferrari, IN MY DRIVEWAY, just to statisfy your curiousity! How do I post a pic????????????????????????????

Buzzkill,

you are gonna look really foolish when I post the pics. Just to make sure they're not fake, you want me to hold a sign up on the car that says "TWINS SUCK!"?

ha ha ha sledneck nice pic how did you get that of windy? im sure the ladies think he's a sexy beast!

Commanche, I assume it's brand new? I mean you can pick up one of those 2001 models for around $115.000. Now the 2003 and forward gets spendy... you must be the lot boy who cleans cars right? tongue.gif

oh geez, I forgot to ask how that great White Sox staff gave up 10 runs against a "mediocre" Arizona team???

Quote:

Buzzkill,

I would be happy to take you for a ride in the Marenello if you make it to Chicago. Windy, let me know when I can pick you up, take some pictures, and post em.

It's a heck of a ride.

Hate to be the dick...BUT.... its spelled Maranello not Marenello. BUSTED!!!!

disney_pinocchio_08.jpg

Commanche, I heard you were spotted over at Lake Bluff Ferrari dealership this morning trying to take the car out for a test drive, but they declined when the digital camera Windy was carrying fell out of his Speedo's! grin.gif Then this afternoon you were kicked off the Hinsdale Ferrari campus (Torri Hunter just went yard) for begging for a picture to be taken in the car.... shocked.giftongue.gif

Besides even if you do have a faster car (gosh this is getting silly, sorry guys, especially Mr. Senarighi.... it's all in fun) My two wheeler will fly by your supposed Ferrari... here I have proof of ownership... wheres your picture??

bike shot.jpg

Can you say zero to sixty in 3.0 flat.....

Sweet rice-burner. You don't see those very often.

Actually, the 550 will give you a heck of a race off the line.

Let's see if this works.

I have one picture of my storage garage I gave to my insurance company (the car's on the left). The other pics is shortly after my son's birth.

What you want to do is go into your picture album wherever you have the picture shared on a website. Then you want to click on the picture. Then right click on the picture and go under properties. Then copy the address of the picture and paste it in between and here on FM in your post. Make sure that you have http:// and jpg in there as well. If you just high light the whole address and copy it will contain everything. If that doesn't work try email one of the admins or something. If all esle fails go to the photo sharing forum and search, alot of info there, hope this helps,

The pictures are in a folder on my computer, which is stored on our server. DO I need to move these to a website?

Quote:

If that doesn't work try emailing one of the admins or something. If all else fails
go to the photo sharing forum and search, alot of info there on how to post pics,
hope this helps,

do a google search for photo sharing, sign up for an account for site of your choice, upload your pictures, follow above directions....

you guys see a pattern here, the 2 yahoos from chi-town area, both white sox fans, one cant get an avatar to work, the other needs his hand held posting pics...

sorry coulding resist, its all in good fun right?

I typically don't need to have my pictures on a shared website. What's the point?

Actually, rubberneck, if I can get the darn picture up, you may like what's parked next to the 550. Can anyone help?

It's embarassing that everyone is so anxious to call me a liar, but no one is willing to help me post a couple pics.

Don't feel bad Commanche,

I tried to put one of those pictures up by my name, they call it an avitar, it was of me, my daughter and two granddaughters with a whole photo board full of walleye from our family vacation and for the life of me, I could not get the picture to go through. I guess all these Twinkie eating "Melvins" are more computer savy than us FIB's from the Windy City. We should have them bring their pocketprotectors and black glasses down to the south side and show us how to work our computers. BUZZY and gang really seem to know how to find pictures. I guess the world needs computer geeks as well as wealthy business men!

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES!

[image]http://www.shutterfly.com/view/picture_dt.jsp?state=67b0de21b946618f8431&idx=1 [/image]

I don't understand........I finally get it to work, kind of, doing the same thing over and over again.

I try to post the picture with my son in the front seat, and it doesn't work.

Hey Rubberneck and Buzzkill....those aren't dealer plates on the vehicle. [image]http://www.shutterfly.com/view/picture_dt.jsp?state=67b0de21b946618f8431&idx=1[/image]

Quote:

I guess the world needs computer geeks as well as wealthy business men!

Don't you mean business women?! Thats what you sound like half of the time. Not that I need to prove anything to you Windy, but I'd bet alot that if we compared notes... you'd have very little compared to alot of us. Go see a shrink and keep your passive aggresive statements for your parents and drinking buddies.... besides if your bragging about your buddy it sounds like James Sr. set him up with the job.... tough lifestyle!

Dont say that no one offered to help, I posted all the instructions down to the last detail, if you cant figure that out I am sorry....

you need to use img and not image, you also need include the FULL address including the .jpg, I tried to copy the link you posted earlier properly and the address was wrong?

All you need to do is follow these directions below and it WILL work.... good luck again!

Quote:

What you want to do is go into your picture album wherever you have the picture shared on a website. Then you want to click on the picture. Then right click on the picture and go under properties. Then copy the address of the picture and paste it in between
and
here on FM in your post. Make sure that you have http:// and jpg in there as well. If you just high light the whole address and copy it will contain everything. If that doesn't work try email one of the admins or something. If all esle fails go to the photo sharing forum and search, alot of info there, hope this helps,

So it takes a computer geek now to perform simple tasks on a pc. Nevermind that most 10 year olds can figure out how to follow simple instructions layed out for them on how to post images or edit avatar settings. DOH! Sure is pretty freakin hard to scroll down and hit the IMAGE!

yeah, commanche, maybe that snowmobile was nice in 2001 but its a dinosaur now....this is where its at

sled6.jpg

I worked my magic, yeah I am a net nerd(computer programmer), but I enjoy it thats all that matters, no I dont wear glasses or pocket protectors.

i can click the one link and it works, but its

not the best picture, but that is the car we wanted to see? wheres the twins suck sign for validation?

carsled.jpg

ok windy, your problem is that your picture needs to be resized to 96x96 and it currently is 325x224, so your gonna have to brush up on some photo editing

hey jim, try using something besides shutterfly, apparently their format no longer works, try photo bucket or some others, sorry for the problems, looks like its a shutterfly issue...