• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ODE TO CHOI !

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Well I'm gonna log off and cry now because I don't make 6 figures. At least I can make it up the stairs without taking a break. grin.gif I sure wish I had all that money. I could buy 10 whoppers a day at BK.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commanche Jim

• crappieflop1212

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• buzzsaw

Buzz,

It's Cabrini, Cabrini Green, actually. And I have a double major B.A., you'll have to go back to the fat jokes, smart jokes won't work here!

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES!

Crappie

Wouldn't that joke have been funnier if you said, 10 Double Whoppers? Try it out and see if the other bumpkins like it!

Hey windy, they think you're fat, just wait till they see a pic of me!!!!!!!

We don't have to work out. They drive crotch rockets and lift weights to try to pick up chicks. Too bad those chicks have 2 ounces of brains.

You guys wanna start ripping people personally, then bring it on because you will look STUPID. GO back and look at the posts and look how stupid you already look.

Heres what stinks.. were probably all a bunch of guys that would get along in real life but this back and forth has somehow gone south of the respectability line. I appologize to Windy for the negative shot taken at his size, uncalled for... I just felt like you were asking for it, so I gave it back. As for Commanche, I'm not really sure if your always a braggert or not... I hope not as it's becomming. To answer your question... what would I rather have a Ferrari or a crotch rocket? DUHHH.. a ferrari... I got rid of that bike two years ago after my son was born and got my BMW 540.. that was sweet.. then I had a baby girl 3 months ago and traded the B'mer in for a loaded Acura MDX to make my wife happy.. She in return let me buy a brand new Crestliner sportfish w/yamaha 150 HP four stroke etc...so I'm not what you envision... I am a trader of meat and poultry and it pays handsomely... blah blah blah right!? I spend most of my time with my wife and kids, some time with my Golden Retriever and the rest working to keep up this lifestyle. I hope we can all just have a little more respect for people we really don't know.

Twins have the bases loaded - bottom 11th inning and...Glen Willaims single wins it!! WHEW!

Fat in the wallet!!! RU kidding me? When all else fails start comparing the wallets. Dude seriously, Im sure we'd all much rather have our health than be a piece of bacon and a flight of stairs away from eternity.

Thanks Commanche,

I would love to see them all post pics of themselves as long as they seem so curious, but then Nurse Ratchet would realize that they all got out of the hospital and would come looking for them or maybe we would recognize a few of these Twinkie fans from a picture of the little feller who played "Dueling Banjo's" with the feller in the canoe. What do you think? Nice game by Mr. Buehrle, another pitcher doing better than YO-HAN.

He wore himself out against the Twinks, so they gave him the night off. Actually, I think that the lefty, lefty thing was why they sat him out against Buehrle but I don't think he would have mattered tonight, Mark was on his "A" game tonight.

He sure was. CG shutout. Well I still can't believe he sop and his ding fest. it was sick. We still have many games to play yet. Should be fun.