• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Fellas,

I'm assuming this is the appropriate forum for serpent Lake since it's in Crow Wing Co...

If so, does anyone know anything about the fishing there. One of my buddies is processsing the paperwork for a cabin on north end and he was curious if I knew anything about the lake. I was looking at MN DNR Lake Finder and saw that they had made some walleye stocking efforts through 2003. I also see it has a water clarity of 12+ feet.

Can anyone share some fishing reports?

Thanks.

Osprey,

I have fished that lake many times. A lot of bass and northern. A few eye's. A good spot to start is on the east end just off a point there is a sunken island, I have caught a few out there. There is a lot of boat/sport activity out there in the summer...good luck