• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Shore Fishin' in the Area

Just wondering if anyone has tried from shore fishin' anywhere, or if you know anyplace worth trying.. Replys are great!!

a friend of my was fishing the east end of rush lake in Ottertail by the landing and did great on northerns, bass and sum ok sunfish too. wink.gif

yeah.. I just have a friend that just moved to DL and he's looking for places to shore fish around DL area because he's from Alez...any more suggestions

?

yeah.. I just have a friend that just moved to DL and he's looking for places to shore fish around DL area because he's from Alex...any more suggestions

?

He might try the outflow of the Pelican River on the west side of little DL, on old hiway 59, south of Breezy Shore. Used to fish there as a little guy and did great (won't tell you how many years ago). We cruise down the Pelican River to Lake Sallie every year and I'm still surprised the number of good sized sunnies and bass I see going through that section of the river. There is parking available for a couple of cars and the embankment from the old dam makes a pretty good casting spot. The only draw back is the boat traffic can make them pretty spooky on weekends when the tram is open from Muskrat to Sallie. Good Luck!