• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Computerized fishing log???

waskawood

Well, since you asked so nice... and didn't call me sir, I sent them both to you! grin.gif

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slick814

• waskawood

• basssmasher*

• Papa Woodie

fishin magician.. did I Send them to you, or was I thinking I did and actually didn't? It's been a busy week at work, and my mind has been all over the place.

• 2 weeks later...

HI Slick

Holy cow! I must be the only one left that has not asked for a copy of your log. It sounds Great! Thanks in advance for your generosity. trytoofish at yahoo.

Will do the same if'n you don't mind.

Address in signature.

Many thanks!

Joel

Sent it to everyone who asked since my last post. Sorry it took so long. Haven't been on FM lately. Heck, havne't been online at all lately.

Magician - let me know if you get it this time. If you don't, maybe we need to try another email addy or something?

sorry, i might have gotten it, but missed it in junk mail. possible to get again. whats the email you use?

Slick,

I would love to try out those logs. I use a steno pad in the winter time to find those 2+ lb perch and sometimes it gets pretty messed up depending on how many beers I have.

If you dont mind please send to [email protected]

Thanks,

Slick,

I would love to try out those logs. I use a steno pad in the winter time to find those 2+ lb perch and sometimes it gets pretty messed up depending on how maky beers I have.

If you dont mind please send to [email protected]

Thanks,

Wow... don't check the forum one day and I miss a whole bunch!

Sent them all, gentlemen.. have fun getting the info. to fill them out! After all, the fishin's the reason for the logs. grin.gif

BGREEN - I sent it to the email addy you had on your previous post... copied & pasted, so I shouldn't have missed anything... subject "Fishing Log(s)"....

Sent out a few more... No problem guys. Like I've said before, I'm just glad that other people can use them.

Have fun filling in the blanks! Well, getting the info for them, at least. grin.gif

Consider it done!

Last one I'll be sending for a week or so.. finally taking a long awaited break from work and the city.... goin' home to the northland for some campin' & fishin'...

• 2 weeks later...