• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Computerized fishing log???

waskawood

Finny - I sent it again... think I called you "hooks"... sorry about that. I had just read Fishinhooks' last post before I sent it, and I haven't quite woke up totally... tongue.gif

Anyway.. hope it works this time. laugh.gif

Hooks... the key to missin' the horse dropppings is to fall off to the side of the bandwagon. If you fall off the back, you'll hit it. shocked.gif

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slick814

• waskawood

• basssmasher*

• Papa Woodie

Hi Slick, If you're still offering I'd like to take a look!

ddlucchesi(at)aol(dot)com

Still available? Heck yeah!!! Not like there's any money involved with this thing anyway!! Just glad that other fishermen are able to use something that I did... grin.gif

It's on it's way to you right now, scales!!

I think if we took an online vote for presidente' you'd win! grin.gif

I need to see this and try it as well. Please send to

Best regards,

Mike

Done!

President?? not me... I like being able to go fishin' without a camera watchin'!! grin.gif

I'm working on an ice fishing version too... should be done in a couple of days (I hope)... I'll send that one to anyone who wants it too!!!!

cool.gif

Thanks Buzz.. I apreciate the compliment!! Glad it's working for you! grin.gif

Fisherman & Gundy, you should have yours pretty quick, if not already! cool.gif

Could I please get a copy as well. I am a total moron when it comes to excel. What a great idea especially when you know how to set one up.

Thank You in advance no matter if you send me a copy or not

Brent

Moby -

I need your email address... hard to send a copy to you without a place to send it shocked.gif

Slick,

This is an Excel SS? If so I would like a copy of it to see if I could get it to run on my PDA. Would be slick if a guy could enter info while still on the water. rnikko (@) comcast.net

Yup, it's Excel... Let me know if it works on your PDA... that'd be a cool way to enter stuff... eliminate the notebook in the tackle box! cool.gif

OH... ALSO... I got a couple of suggestions in the last couple days... grin.gif and have added columns for time of day and CPR/CNR... anyone who wants the new version. drop me a line and I'll send it to you, regardless of if you've gotten it before. I mean, it's a free update for a free database... sounds like a deal, huh? wink.gif

Hey Slick, would you mind emailing me the new update? We'll have to head over to B.W.W. for some wings and refreshments soon.

Slick, Could I get one too... It sounds just like what I have been looking for.

Thanks

dkz_75 at yahoo dot com

Done, done, and done!!

MT... you've got mail... grin.gif

BWW depends on the day... Carrie's working nights now, so I'm watching Emma most evenings... maybe on a weekend?

I would like a copy if it's not to much trouble.

thanks in advance.

fishin789 at aol.com

Ok I give up. I want to see what's all about this.

Send a copy to address below

Can I get a copy to and one of the ice fishing too if u have it done? Thanks a lot. essig149 at hotmail dot com