• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

One fully rigged walleye boat. All the rods,reels,electronics.....everything you need to become a well supplied walleye fisherman.

First fifty bucks grin.gif

Think my brain is froze tongue.gif

Anyone else loving the fine weather?

Fished Solomon, 1 walleye this morning. Unthawed,re-grouped and did Norway this evening, 2 eyes.....

If the wind goes down for tomorrow, some fish are gonna pay......

fished norway for 8 hours yesterday.... visine did'nt even help.... 5 eyes. 1 northern up to the boat and 6 bass. forgot the landing net at home.... it would have been helpful... lost a nice eye at the boat.... today should be much nicer...

Ill take you up on that be over in 15 min. to pick up

Nahhhhhh decided to keep it tongue.gif

Left andersons and went over to the spot you were looking for and smacked a few. There's a bunch in that area. And none of em were Bass grin.gif Didn't see much anywhere else though.

I was more than likely in the wrong spot.Too cold any ways this morning for that side of the lake.Wife says yes to that tourney the end of the month.

We did catch a couple after missing a few. I released a 26" and we kept a 20" for breakfast. The northerns were on the rampage and made off with three nice rapalas before dark. It was definitely a "you gotta love it" situation sat afternoon!

I heard the northern lights were out in force around 2 am Sunday morning.

Yes, the Northern Lights where out!

I was out on Green from 10pm to 1am and around 1am they were just starting to peak out. I could see one streak right in the sky and then every once in a while it would get bright around it and by the time we left it was getting brighter. I wanted to stay and watch them and give a shot at a few more fish but I had school at 10am with a hour and half drive home so I thought I better get going, to bad. frown.gif

I did end up with one 20" eye to account for. It was a beatiful night out on the water! cool.gif