• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

5 Mile Reef Coordinates

I would like to add to my GPS the coordinates for 5 Mile Reef. Appreciate a reply with the numbers. Thanks

Kingfisher,Give me a couple days, I'll pull it off my gps and get it to you. If you're headed to the lake sooner head northeast out of the river at Warroad and look for the pack of boats (there were 12 or 13 there yesterday!)

Thanks Old Guide, we plan on going up Tues. or Wed. of this week, I've got a pretty good idea where it is, but don't have a precise reading on it.

If I was going to 5 mile reef out of <BR>Warroad or Springsteel I would go due east.<BR>(and still watch for the boats)<P>Old Guide, you and I need to calibrate <BR>our compasses<P>Curt

Old Guide; we were up to the pond today, we went out of Warroad, there was a boat out on 5 Mile Reef so we "marked" it on our GBS, we also fished 12 Mile, Arnesen's Reef amd 16 Mile Reef, fishing was rather slow, we released several from 19 1/2" to 25 1/2". Thanks for your response and keep up the good posts.