• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any predictions where the governor and his entourage will be fishing on opening day?

grin.gif GOOD ONE ! grin.gif

Actually, we probably WILL be fishing for slots! laugh.gif

Cliff

You can bet that none of us will be in Pike Bay.

Vermilion will set the standard for numbers after this years Governors opener. grin.gif

Even some of those west end guys might catch some fish.... smirk.gif

"Ace" cool.gif

Yup, an fer sure no one will be fishing by Musky Tom and No Fish Nielsen's dock, cause there are never any fish there either.

Capt

No fish by our docks, EVER!

grin.gif

Bailey & I spent many a hour just sitting and doing some of our best thinking watching that slip cork.

I sure miss my Bailey.

Best darn Musky dog ever.

054861.jpg

T.

I'm hoping West end for personal reasons... tongue.gif Oh wait.. I can't amke opener.. but still am thinking West end. The Gov. should catch himself a nice bunch of Walleye, the Lt. Gov. should do quite well too... I agree with Ace, Vermilion will set the bar for other lakes to shoot for for amount of fish the Gov. catches.

Tom.. Bailey was a Muskie dog above all others by your account. Unfortunately, never got to fish with her. So are Homer & Barney the best Crappie & sunnie dogs? THey did pretty good on our outing with MTNet, leaving gifts by the house and all... my arm is still tired from playing fetch! I'm thinking that I had the best Walleye dog in my buddy Jake... I can relate to the sittin' on the dock of the bay watchin' the bobber float away... (oops.. Otis Redding on my mind...) Some of the best thinkin' happens when a man is just hangin' out with his dogs... cool.gif

Good one Casaloma! I don't think you'll get audited for claiming the cheap shot. grin.gif

I don't know where they'll be, maybe the Gov will be out west somewhere, but not sure. The Lt. Gov may be east, either way, Game on! I sure hope we do as well as they do with their guides.

Lots of fun sitting on the dock while crayfishing, watch the cork drop, reel up, hey, nice sized crayfish! wink.gif

Slick, maybe you should clip on the bobber so it won't float away. tongue.gifgrin.gif See ya on the lake.

I'm off to the lake to scope out some new spots to work on the Opener. A quick stop at Gordon's Tall Hat for a malt, the Y Store ice cream along the way.