• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thanks to the Cabelas fishing pro staff i met at bayview

eyesontonka

From lack of sleep..fishing around the clock..no food and the beer i had while talking to you left me without a name to say thanks for the info..

update on the tip you handed out...hump was full of fish like you said..we could not catch any on top...fished the drop in 17 foot...wam bam thank you 17 inchers..got 7 17 inchers and 1 15 inches...kept 2 for the pan ..released the rest..

We fished from 4 am to 5 pm with out 1 eye..got a tip from you on bobers leeches and the hump...fished from 8pm on hump to about 10 pm since the fish left we did to...eyes were 7.5 foot down just like you said..

headed north about a mile and found 1 eye in 30 foot water 7.5 foot down just like you said..it was 21 inches..left pond 12:am full of mayfly's...

on the way home i thought why had i not tried to catch the fish i had seen over and over all day in all depth ranges 7.5 foot down...i learned something from this trip and you...eyes do ride high in deep water..

So thanks a million you made my friends trip a good 1...and for me .. it was very long hot day on water with another learning exp...

forgot to add...i was the 1 who got the 15 incher...and only eye for me..so yes you made his day..Thanks again you put a big big smile on his face the whole ride home...

[This message has been edited by eyesontonka (edited 06-30-2004).]