• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishkid

prior lake

fishkid

2005 7th annual crappie tournament.April 24th, 2005

7:00am-9:00am register at captin jacks.

9:10am take off

2:00pm weigh in

free minnows for each boat. there are 92 different sponsers. for more information go to

w w w.p r i o r l a k e h o o k s e t t e r s . c o m

take out all the spaces for the website

tj417

Does anybody know when they will open up the Sand Point access? I landed my boat at that Upper Prior access last night - Off to the side is not bad (only one tire on the ramp), but the ramp itself is horrible - It sits at about a 15 degree angle in the water.

I discovered a school of big gills breaking surface in the pond by the hwy 21 bridge last night because of the calm water around 6 pm and had a lot of fun

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Nice video! Life jackets not needed in Yak's?  Just asking.
    • Fish Head
      Cigar guy, you got a good deal. They look like size 7 which is what I use the most for summer walleyes. Fleet Farm had all Rapalas 25% off last week so I stocked up.  I've used them a lot in the last 2-3 years.  If you fish them on rocks... you will lose some.  I try not to use them over the real bad snaggy stuff but sometimes I still do and usually end up losing one.  It takes a little practice, but they work well when you get it down.  
    • Fish Head
    • Fish Head
      Funny, I first heard of this on LOTW also about 8-10 years ago.  They're tasty but honestly I often forget about doing it. 
    • Bryan P
      Finally warm weather has arrived in Minnesota and I decided to hit the river for the first trip of the year in the Kayak. Felt good to be on open water after a very long winter. Even managed a few rough fish to get warmed up for the year!  Video: https://youtu.be/0gYDiOVH3As  
    • monstermoose78
      Spending some time in the turkey blind as it’s on solid ground. Had some jakes behind me but they don’t want to play. It’s okay as the have a free pass for now. In a couple weeks they will not have a free pass. If they would have come out I would have taken some photos. Lots for noise as everything is excited by the warm weather.
    • woody1975
      Price reduced to $250.00   DL
    • woody1975
    • delcecchi
      Now that sounds like a plan.   
    • kelly-p
      Sure. The good thing is if you have too many cocktails and fall off the dock you will not have to worry about drowning.  People are going to have a long walk to go swimming out of the Waskish beach. Hard to believe that 3 years ago the dock floated up off the support poles so we had to put in a few longer ones. The dock was right up to the predator guard below the wood duck houses.