• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

325wsm

rod-man

has any one out there had a chance to shoot one let alone see one yet

I'm thinking about getting one to replace the 338mag my #@**%@!! ex wife sold on me during the divorce.

I might have to hold off untill savage chambers it I like there accu-trigger. and there accurate, also a lot less expensive

I just saw one press release on it about 2 weeks ago. From what I read it should be an awesome round, ballistics on par with the .338 but faster handling and less recoil. I am still a bit suprised that they went 8mm vs a .338 WSM though.

One of my crazy hunting buds say he wants one. I keep telling him he don't need that to kill 60 lb bambis! "And just what the heck are you gonna kill with that," I ask him.

from what I,ve read the 338 wsm did not have enough pop in the short case to equal the full size mag thats why they went with a 8mm and why we probally won't see a 375 wsm.

I gotta ask,

Did she sell it for what it was worth or what you told her you paid for it??

saddly the B#*%h sold for $100.00 it was a Browning BarII

safari grade with a boss and a extra mag. with a Nikon Monarch scope both in nib cond.

she sold all 13 guns for less than $850.00 total

now the new wife is slowly letting me refill the gun closet

she bought me a new turkey gun for xmass. We drew tags this year and I broke my foot, can't hunt on crutches (sucks)

a word of advice if its getting bad togeather hide the guns and fishing tackle if the can't find them thet can't sell them.