• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cabelela's Spring Expo

bucketmouth64

Just received Cabela's spring expo catalog that runs March 6-20. Some good deals being advertised.

Got the same one (along with 4 other Cabela's flyers). I have a question, When Cabela's sends me not one, not two, not three, but four hardcover master catalogs at one time, does that mean I have a spending problem?

That's crazy! grin.gif I can't even get them to send me one of them! And I have tried numerous times.

I'm not talking about the sale flyers here, I mean the nice, big hardcover ones they send out in cardboard boxes. I had four of them show up on the same day about 2 weeks ago. Poor mailman had to carry them to the door. Actually works out great I have one for each bathroom now.

I think this is a definite sign that you are a spender in their eyes. Look on the mailing labels are the addresses exactly the same. Cause it's all computrized. If even one character is different then you are stored in their mailing list each way at least once. Ha I get mailings to Svitak and Suitak all the time duplicates. Or one with my short 5 digit Zip and another one with my 9 digit zip. You want to test this theroy just fill out a card with someone two or three different ways.

Funny you mention this: I have been a card member for 2-3 years now and I NEVER get any mailings from them.

I did get a mailing for the last customer appreciate day they had-first piece of mail ever!

I'm a bit frustrated about it in fact as I do spend a little $$$$ in their store crazy.gif

I didn't get one of these flyers- anything good on sale during the sale??

Capt.....

Have you tried going online to their site and changing your interests under your account? I think it is under "my account" on the web. I wasn't getting the Shooting flyer until I went in and selected it.

CAPTAIN BRK- cALL CABELAS IN OWATANNA AND TELL THEM YOU WOULD LIKE THE EXPO SALE CATALOG AND THEY WILL SEND YOU ONE. aSK IF THEY WOULD PUT YOU ON THE MAILING LIST FOR THE GOOD THICK SPECIALTY MAGS AND YOU WILL PROBABLY RECIEVE THEM.

CYBER, when I got my hardcover last fall, I had some friends over a few days later and one of them said, "geez, you much do you spend there???" FOUR?!?!?!?!! You must have issues...

Cybermash, that kills me. I spends WAY too much cashola in their stores and when I watched a buddy of mine get the nice hard bound catalog and I got squat I wondered what was up. There must be SOME rhyme or reason for that I would think......How many alias' do you have anyway?

I recieve the spring master catolog and a big fall one every year along with the small flyers.This year i also recieved the boating and walleye fishing catalog along with 2 others lately.All the ones i do recieve have items in it that i have purchased from them at one time or another.Maybe they go by past buying tendencies maybe. Thats my guess.Might also be that i use my Cabelas card alot.3/10/05-recievd a Turkey Hunting catalog today.I think will start sending them out for free when im done.

Problem.....what problem? Just because I have the Cabela's web sit set as my home page doesn't mean I have a problem. I think what put me over the top was that I had a couple of LARGE orders last year (electric downriggers, reloading equip, new trolling rods, etc) along with that my in-laws had my x-mas gift shipped to me under my full name and my parents had them mail me a gift card under my full name w/ middle initial. At least that's the explanation I gave the wife. Funny, it didn't work on her either.....

Just received the spring expo hand out in the new outdoor news...WOW! They have some good deals on depth finders.

Captain BRK- curious if they sent you anything yet.I was at the Owatanna store yesterday and ask about the catalogs and they told me if you call,they will send.

You can view the Spring Expo sale ad on their website under the retail stores link.

Lee- Got it!

THought their electronic deals were great.....especially the x-15. Think I'll just wait to purchase, doesn't take the premium nav. chip.

If anybody is heading down this weekend.. please stop and say hi, I'll be working the Shimano rods and reels...Would be great to put a face with a screen name!