• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

$20 sunflowers

picksbigwagon

I ran an errand after work tonight to Home Depot and low and behold they had Dyna Glo sunflower heaters for 20 bucks. these are the ones that attach to 20# tanks. it is a 10k,12k,15k BTU unit depending low, med, hi. I already have a double sunflower but it is just not handy enough anymore with my new Voyager....Just giving everyone a heads up.....they also had the dyna glo version of the buddy heaters but they weren't on sale.

My hubby actually modified our Mr. Heater/Cooker with the Dyna-Glo sunflower. Our Mr. Heater was getting old and he got the Dyna Glo on clearance last year. The thing works great and will heat us right out of the fish house on low on an above zero day.

I went and picked up two. Seem like they will work good.

I went to the home depot in Golden Valley off 394 and they had about 20 of them left.

Sifty