• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishing4fun

Hole Slusher???

Question

fishing4fun

Has anyone used one of the those hole slushers that Cabelas sells. I seen them in the store last fall and now I see they are in the Catalogs. That must mean they sell some of them. Are they worth the money? I think my auger works just fine for getting rid of most of the slush and ice chunks. But in my permanent house it might be the ticket.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Liar

Just saw them at fleet farm $29.00 I don't need one but may be nice for perms. just wanted to let you know.

TV BOY

I got one for Christmas. Used it the first time with 15" ice no snow----didn't make a big difference (my strikemaster will leave the hole fairly clean). but the last time out with smow on the ice and after dropping the house down after cutting the holes, a lot of snow fell in them and the slush inhaler worked it's magic!

shamalex72

I got one for Christmas too and they do work good in the permanent house.