• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye43

Anybody lose a Fishtrap..........

hawkeye43

If anyone lost or knows who a fishtrap along highway 13 near Waterville let me know. decribe it and what was in it and its yours. No name or license on it, so we have no clue whos it is. I dont know what else to do, but maybe put the word out here.

farmer boy

MY wife she is about 5.4 115lbs and blonde

was she still in the house when you found it

I'm not sure if I tied her or the house down

last nite when I left the lake. Boy it was just plain

to cold outside to spend exta time on minor details.

Maybe I should have put her in front with me and the dog

but the dog takes up most of the extra room.

Well the house is blue with a black bottom. the top flips

over right? You can keep the house please send my wife back COD Thanks

PS send her home soon as the dog does miss her.

PS again must be the cold weather just kidding about the whole deal. I hope who ever lost there house does get it back I'm glad there are still some honest people out there

willing to return things.

Good luck Farmer

MNice

Farmerboy, LMFAO!!

farmer boy

Just a little humor

PS what does LMFAO mean ?

MNice

laugh my f#$%&*^ a$$ off

blue_healer_guy

hawkeye, I think my kids could sure use one of them. But then I just remembered, I still owe you 10 Bucks! grin.gif

efgh

Nice to hear of someone finding fishing equipment and trying to find the rightful owners for a change, instead of someone who brags years later, hey, I found a ===== 4 years ago and keep it. I have a one man fish trap and do not like it, if I lost it quite a ways from home ,I probley would not look for it. but then again who knows. wink.gif

hawkeye43

farmer boy, I dont quite know when I will send her back, she sure did a stand up job cleaning the big fishhouse and even did the windows , still have a few more odd&ends to do yet, spit a few cords of wood, smoke 100 lbs of carp and made a few gallons of home brew. It could be a couple of weeks yet, let me know if thats a problem.

Fatty07

efgi Don't like your trap? I want one. Interested in selling. Do you have the scout or pro?

76k20

say, she sounds handy. Let us know when your gonna return her mayby I will follow in case she "falls out" again.

on a serious note I sure hope that the rightful owner finds it, What a bummer. Im sure he will appreciate your honesty. smile.gif

You might try to hang a note at the local baitshop or maybe a gas station or two.

efgh

Fatty07, not interested in selling it this year till ice season is over, going to look for a little bigger one with a zipper door so I don;t have to fold it back, its the one man scout.

farmer boy

WINDOWS!!!! SHE DOES WINDOWS? I did'nt even know that.

Well the kids have not had a bath in three days the dishs are actually starting to fall out of the sink, good thing we switched to paper plates but were nearly out of those.

the kids have turned all there underwear inside out once already I 'm sure what to do maybe I'll have to go buy some.

The dog realy misses her she has not stopped howling in two days I might even have to pick her up from the niebors.

Ya know I think I even miss her with all that work ya got out of her do you think you could spin for the shipping charge? if not thats fine just send her third class.

thanks Farmer

farmer boy

Bump

hawkeye43

farmer boy, I had to send her home. She is a good woman, but I could only take so much. No new word on the house, you would think someone would look for it, you all know where it is.