• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hows the fishing out on green. Going out to green on saternday morning to put out the shany. Is the island doing good for eve and night eyes? How deep? Thank you for all replys.

Thank you OLE#1 for the info it is better than my last spot. I"ll take it.. GOOD FISHING

Are you talking about the Green by Princeton?

I took my son out last night and we got into some nice crappies in 28ft of water. We only used wax worms, so no walleyes.

was out for four hours on Wednesday night in 25 feet of water, not much happened, little nibbles.

I was wondering if anyone is finding 10 inch crappies on (green)I"m not asking your specific spot just wondering if there are some of those nice ones out there?

My brother in law is catching his limit of "nice" crappies every time his freezer is empty in his "special spot". I was there one afternoon/evening and caught 13. Some were 10" or more but the majority of them were less than 10".

I was wondering if any one was getting any walleyes along with some crappies and how deep they were. I never fished the lake but have a few friends that have and was thinking about heading out on monday or sunday night. any good type of bait that works best. thanks

I did get the house out and fished 330 to 130 not a nibble.

talked to a couple guys ho said that they did'nt do to bad 6 craps 2 lost eyes so they say but the sad part is they were in 24 fow and i was in 19 fow they were only 50ft from me. I MUST MOVE AGAIN. GOOD FISHING

Just got off the phone with a buddy that lives in delbo. He will set me on the spot for the eyes. He knows the lake I will let you all know how we do. Next sat... GOOD FISHING

Thanks for the posts everyone good to hear that a few people want to talk about Green in (Isanti) instead of all the Chisago and Rush lake talk. The two areas are good areas to fish,but I don't hear enough about the local Green so its nice to hear it.

I will be out on Green later this week and maybe weekend.I"ve got house out now,but haven't been out much as of yet. I will be out probably Thurs and Friday possibly Saturday as well. I"ll see how it goes,but I maybe moving the house to somewhere eles within the lake if I don't do much Thursday and or Friday.

Has anyone been to the lake recently? Having any luck? I've done ok on the crappies, but haven't had any luck on Walleye.

Any tips or advice would be great.

Thanks

Ole

Also, has anyone used a aqua vu on this lake? Is the water clear? I just got one and was wondering if it would work well on this lake.

Thanks again.

Ole

I was last out on Monday and moved my house from 22fow off the point(NE)side out to where it is now in 27fow. I last fished off the point on Saturday from 3:30pm-7pm only caught 1 northern. I was trying to catch some Crappies or get lucky and get a stray Walleye or two. I'm kind of new to the lake so I"m just trying to learn things this year I guess smile.gif.I am going to try and get out to the lake later in the week or atleast sometime this weekend.

did anyone happen to find a pair of buddy heaters, an FL-8, or a coleman Lantern as the were leaving the lake this weekend?

I fished Green yesterday from 2-8pm and caught 10 nice crappies in 27' just outside the zoo.

I was out to Green today and also found some fish,but I will tell you one thing about what I found out. I found the 4-5 inch perch bit all afternoon and it wasn't tell later in the day that the crappies came around. I was out by noon today even at 2-4pm you could catch all the nussiance perch you wanted if you had maggots on,but rarely caught one with a minnow on being mostly that they were too small to eat minnows.The crappies were all nice I ended up with 8 fish on today's outting.

How large were the crappies that you guys have been getting? I couldn't find a crappie over 9" to save my life!

I was out last night and got 6, only one under 9 inchesand the biggest was 12.

All caught on minnows.

Hey cast,

I did measure each one of the 8 fish I pulled in and they ranged from 8 3/4 -10/1/4.It was also nice because all the fish had meat on them they weren't those really paper thin crappies you sometimes catch. I was pleased with the fish sizes.I hope to find more of the same here in the near future.