• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Ya Hey Der

Resorts on the west side ???

Ya Hey Der

Can someone please list all the resorts on the west side? Tried the resort locator but am not having any luck finding a sleeper for Sat. night the 22nd.

Does anyone know if any resorts have day houses on the west side?

Thanks!

YHD

limited out

try rocky reef

wackawalleye

Give me a call with the number in your party. I am the only other resort on the west side open in the winter. Either John at Rocky or I will help you. 1-800-450-4682

Stradic

lol

silverbullet

Well lets see. Resorts open on the west side in the winter?

Terry's

Garrison Sports

Eddy's

Ya Hey Der

Thanks for the offer wackawalleye. I actually called yesterday and talked to someone who said I would have to call back next week to confirm a place for Saturday, if available. (side note: you guys have great food!) There's six of us and unfortunately due to the nature of getting the ok from our wives, we need to confirm before next week. I called Rocky and they weren't able to help out either. I talked to really nice people at both places but just didn't work out. I then called Garrison sports before I read your post and he said he could help us out. I've heard some positive things about Garrison Sports but am interested to hear other's opinions as well. Thanks again for your responses!

Thanks again!!!

YHD

fubar

Hey there Ya Hay Der, give Garrison a call. I did the midweek half price thing and would do it again. Didn’t catch much, couple of eyes and a pout, but had a good time. wink.gif

Ya Hey Der

Hey Fubar!

How have you been? It's been too long since we last fished together. Will you be able to make it to any of the Ice series events? It would be good to catch up and fish with ya again. Oh by the way, we ended up booking with Garrison. Take care and good luck on the ice!

YHD

fubar

I will try and get to the Feb 12th - Rush Lake, let me know how you guys do this weekend. A freind is having a contest on forest lake this Saturday, I'll be there. There is another contest on West Rush the 29th, I'll be at that one also. I was thinking about going to the Rocky Reef contest, but didn't go. I didn't want to loss any toes laugh.gif