• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

fishingshev

hello its my first time posting on fishingminnesota. I have

been reading this site for years, but never posted anything.

I fish almost everyday i'm not working. its been one week since i've fished. had knee surgery and then the awful bloodclot. I'll be back

efgh

There is nothing worse than being layed up and not fishing, I have been layed up sense first ice with back problems, so know what you are going thru. I think I have read every post on this site. get that knee healed up and hit the ice. wink.gif

merc

I feel for both you guys. I don't know how I could survive all winter without ice fishing. Get better and make up for lost time when you do. Good luck!!!

bmc

It's about time you posted shev. I talked to Scott about Red next Tuesday and it sounds like a go! Temps look like they'll be in the upper teens so that will help. I'll keep ya' posted.

Brian

fishingshev

Looking forward to out fishing you agian bmc. keep in touch

magnum165

bmc;the only reason I'm inviting you two yardbirds is so you guys can carry my big ol' bucket of red lake slabbers!!! wink.gifRed frostee jigs will rule again.See ya soon.

fishingshev

magnum 165, I hope you don't act like bmc when you get out fished. I'm really looking forward to tuesdays trip. The trip to the doctor today, did'nt go well. Again bmc will have to take of me on the ice. If he wines I will hit him with my cruch.