• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Wiskers

Suburban with Matt Trax for sale.

Wiskers

For anyone out there interested in a 1988 Suburban with Matt Trax on it for ice fishing or LOW.. here it is..

I am working on getting pics very soon. This is a real unit and now you can have your own bommer for getting anywhere you need to go. Also with a set of 35" tires to go. Asking $13,000.

Can also be seen at Valley Fun Source in East Grand Forks.

SPUD BAR

Hey Rusty!....I think maybe the county should buy that, put a light bar on it and give it to Dep. Rick in Walnut!!! No more snowstorms will keep him away from his appointed rounds! grin.gif

Later, Jim

Wiskers

No kidding it is a hoot to cruse in... you can go almost any where..

Tully

That is one cool unit. It is about 3 blocks from my house, so I drive by every day and think hmmmmm.

Tully

Wiskers

Tully, what a monster rig hu.. can you see some one heading out across LOW with that? Man if I could only have one more toy and some where to keep it..... sigh sigh...

Ole1855

Wiskers,

When you get picks could you email them to me? Thanks.

Ole

Valv

I've got to see this, please send me some pics.

I cannot afford it, so I don't want you to think I am in the market, but if you have a spare minute, and it's not much of a hassle, please send me some too.

Wiskers

I should be getting pics this week.. I just have to get over to East Grand Forks. I was on LOW over the weekend.. Wishing I would have taken it with.. lots of snow out there.. would have been fun..

Wiskers

I got some pics now.. Wow is this an ice fishing rig or what..Better than a bommer, thats for sure.

Matt%20trax.JPG

Matt%20trax%20(1).JPG

Bass_Bully

Thats the cat's meow shocked.gif

Ole1855

All I can say is, SWEEEEEET!!!

Ole

iffwalleyes

Those are sweet units. Would love to have one. That is actually a heck of a price. Aren't those mat trax like about $15,000 for just the set? With this deal you get a suburban and all of it is less than the track units by themselves.

Wiskers

Ya that would be pretty much the deal.. I think the trax are around $10,000.. Not too bad.. The Sub is a bit rough but I can see any one wanting to have a nice and plush truck for ice fishing and mudding??? I would think that one of the resorts up on LOW would be interested in this unit. I would not think making floats for it would be all that hard. Maybe I should get some action pics on here, that might just be enough to move it..

ScottL

Hey Wiskers,

Schuster's Resort on the Rainy River North of Baudette has been using one for about 3 or 4 years. It is really sweet.

Wiskers

I can see why. We are thinking of taking them off the sub and putting them on a better unit....

The Trax are for sale seperate. $8,000.00..They sell for over $10,000.00 new.

They will fit any 6 hole chevy and your off to no where land.

Windy

Hi Wiskers, You have mail!

Wiskers

bump

BandB

this is the *&@# I wish I had a use for it.

Wiskers

No takers yet.. ???