• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

CrappieJohn

I'd like to welcome Dan Theim to the Rochester forum as our newest field staff. Many of the local readers have seen Dan's name and work here in the past and we have all come to appreciate the quality of his infomation as well as his candor.

Again Dan, welcome on board here in this forum as field staff.

delmuts

congrats Dan !

metrojoe

I met Dan for the first time last weekend. Heck-of-a nice guy. Congratulations Dan.

I’m planning on making the trip down for the “Backwater Brawl” so I’m sure I’ll see you then.

uffdapete

Congratulations Dan - and good to meet you at Foster.

Realized yesterday I work in the same place as your brother!

NutsAboutFishing

Congratulations Dan. I am new to this forum but have lived and fished in Rochester for many years. Glad to see a forum for SE MN. Keep up the good work!!

Down to Earth

Welcome Dan. I know you will add good insight to this forum. Thanks for helping me out on Sunday. We'll have to hit the Zumbro some time this year.

Andy

Dan Thiem

Thanks for the welcome everybody. I hope I can help out by keeping this site a well oiled machine.

Really looking forward to meeting more FMers at The Brawl.

Andy, for sure. I'm planning on putting the permanent out this weekend. Let me know when your free.

Again, thanks everyone for the kind words.

Dan.

just havin fun

Dan,

Congrats on being a new moderator. I have read your posts and they are good. I hope you keep posting and maybe I will get to fish with you sometime.

Sarge

Congrats Dan!