• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Crappie Seeker

I'm looking to catch some eating size crappies (9" or so) in the Chisago,Lindstrom area. How about Big Marine? Any help would be appreciated.

Deitz Dittrich

Crappie Seeker-Welcome to FishingMinnesota.com... You have come to the right place for adivse.

All the lakes in the Chisago area hold crappie... Not sure any are much better than others. Green, North and South Center, Big Marine, and Chisago should all hold 9" crappies or better. If fishing big marine... striaght out fromt hee landing or in the east bay in the deeper water is best!

bass-o-licious

I don't anything know man.

Yamahopper

I just can,t say if i agree or disagree.

fast40m

Hey D.D. .... What landing on Big Marine are you talking about?

Deitz Dittrich

Fast40M, there are only 2 on the lake that I am aware of... The one I was speaking of is on the far north end of the lake off of Mulberry Av or Lane... Honestly, you cant get any further north on on Big Marine lake.. there is a deep hole up there that crappies hold in.. you should see some houses out there if you head up that way!

fast40m

Hey D.D.

There is the north one and there are two on the south end. I think it is Neal ave. you head in on off of cty.#4 The main south access is marked when you go north on neal. IF you stay right and make that 90 degree turn, you take the next left. stay left until the lake is on your right. Then look for the road down to the ice. It is an unmarked public access. It does look like a driveway! You will know it when you see it.

Deitz Dittrich

Thanks for the update!!!! Much appreciated!